Age: 45 Years
Wife: Trisha Pandey
|Famous Role||Inspector Sachin in Sony TV's CID
|Debut||TV: Kohi Apna Sa (2004)- as Vishal Gill on Zee TV
|Date of Birth||11 December 1974 (Wednesday)|
|Age (as in 2019)||45 Years|
|Educational Qualification||Graduation (Bachelor of Science)|
|Hobbies||Playing Games, Cooking, and Listening to Music|
|Relationships & More|
|Children||Son- Dakshay Pandey
|Parents||Father- G N Pandey (Ex Army Man)
Mother- Name Not Known
|Siblings||Brother- Name Not Known
|Favourite Food||North-Indian Cuisines|
|Favourite Singer||Lata Mangeshkar|
|Bike Collection||Royal Enfield
Some Lesser Known Facts About Hrishikesh Pandey
- Does Hrishikesh Pandey drink alcohol?: Yes
- Hrishikesh Pandey is a famous Indian Television actor. He is known for playing the role of ‘Inspector Sachin’ in the Sony TV’s serial CID.
- He was born into a middle-class family. His ancestors belong to the Deoria district in East Uttar Pradesh.
- His father was an ex-army man, and he died in 2015 due to cancer. His brother has also joined the Indian Army.
- His acting career started in the year 2004, with Zee TV’s serial Kohi Apna Sa, and his role in the serial became very popular.
- In 2008, due to his busy schedule, he rejected two versions of Mahabharata; one produced by Ekta Kapoor and another by Bobby.
- He has acted in many TV serials, some of his TV serials include CID: Special Bureau (2004), Aahat (2012), and Porus (2017).
- In 2019, he was roped in for the Star Bharat’s mythological serial- ‘Jag Jaanani Maa Vaishnodevi– Kahani Matarani Ki as King Ratnakar Sagar (Vaishnavi’s Father).