|Famous Role||Inspector Sachin in Sony TV's CID
|Debut||TV: Kohi Apna Sa (2004)- as Vishal Gill on Zee TV
|Date of Birth||11 December 1974 (Wednesday)|
|Age (as of 2021)||47 Years|
|Educational Qualification||Graduation (Bachelor of Science)|
|Hobbies||Playing Games, Cooking, and Listening to Music|
|Relationships & More|
|Children||Son- Dakshay Pandey
|Parents||Father- G N Pandey (Ex Army Man)
Mother- Name Not Known
|Siblings||Brother- Name Not Known
|Bike Collection||Royal Enfield
Some Lesser Known Facts About Hrishikesh Pandey
- Does Hrishikesh Pandey drink alcohol?: Yes
- Hrishikesh Pandey is a famous Indian Television actor. He is known for playing the role of ‘Inspector Sachin’ in the Sony TV’s serial CID.
- He was born into a middle-class family. His ancestors belong to the Deoria district in East Uttar Pradesh.
- His father was an ex-army man, and he died in 2015 due to cancer. His brother has also joined the Indian Army.
- His acting career started in the year 2004, with Zee TV’s serial Kohi Apna Sa, and his role in the serial became very popular.
- In 2008, due to his busy schedule, he rejected two versions of Mahabharata; one produced by Ekta Kapoor and another by Bobby.
- He has acted in many TV serials, some of his TV serials include CID: Special Bureau (2004), Aahat (2012), and Porus (2017).
- In 2019, he was roped in for the Star Bharat’s mythological serial- ‘Jag Jaanani Maa Vaishnodevi– Kahani Matarani Ki as King Ratnakar Sagar (Vaishnavi’s Father).
- On 5 June 2022, Hrishikesh was robbed of cash, official documents, and other belongings when he was on a sightseeing tour in Mumbai. According to the CID actor, the incident took place in an air-conditioned bus that he boarded along with his family at Colaba for Tardeo. Hindustan Times While describing the incident, he said,
It was an AC bus and we boarded the bus around 6.30 pm. Soon after I got down, I checked my sling bag and found that my cash, credit cards, aadhar card, pancard and car books were missing. I reported the incident at Colaba Police Station as well as Malad Police station.”