Marriage Date: 29 May 2010
Age: 33 Years
Education: Degree In Mass Communications And Journalism
|Real Name||Lee Furlong|
|Profession(s)||TV Presenter, Entrepreneur, Writer|
|Famous For||Being a Female Sports Presenter in Australia|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 170 cm
in meters- 1.70 m
in feet inches- 5’ 7”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 55 kg
in pounds- 121 lbs
|Figure Measurements (approx.)||34-26-36|
|Eye Colour||Hazel Blue|
|Date of Birth||24 August 1986|
|Age (as in 2019)||33 Years|
|Birthplace||Cronulla Beach, New South Wales, Australia|
|Hometown||Cronulla Beach, New South Wales, Australia|
|College/University||University of Wollongong, New South Wales|
|Educational Qualification||Degree in Mass Communications and Journalism|
|Debut||TV: Fox Sports News (2006, as Host)
|Hobbies||Watching Football, Cricket and Tennis, Travelling|
|Boys, Affairs and More|
|Affairs/Boyfriends||Shane Watson (Cricketer)
Ian Thorpe (Swimmer, Rumoured)
|Marriage Date||May 29, 2010|
|Husband/Spouse||Shane Watson (Cricketer)
|Children||Son- William Watson
Daughter- Matilda Victoria Watson
|Parents||Father- Name Not Known
Mother- Vicki Furlong
|Siblings||Brother- Luke Furlong
|Favourite Sportsperson||Roger Federer (Tennis Player)|
|Favourite Sports||Tennis, Cricket|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Lee Watson
- Does Lee Watson smoke?: Not Known
- Does Lee Watson drink alcohol?: Yes
- Lee Watson used to play Tennis in her school-college tournaments, and she also used to coach her neighbouring children in Tennis.
- She loved watching football with her father in her childhood.
- She completed her education in mass communication and journalism. After graduating, her first job was as a sports news reader. In fact, she was the first sports newsreader in Australia
- After giving birth to her two kids, Lee Watson took a break from her career, and now she has become an entrepreneur with her new venture named, ‘Let’s Activate’. Let’s Activate is a kind of a play school, for the kids between the age of 2-6 years, where the kids are encouraged to engage in various sports activities.
- In 2009, Lee Watson was announced the world’s No.1 cricket WAG (Wife and Girlfriend) by website ‘aol.co.uk’ by a poll.
- She is an early riser; she wakes up at 3:30 in the morning, six days a week. She is also a fitness lover.
- In 2018, she wrote a kid’s book with the title ‘Nothing Happens Outside’.
- Lee is the Managing Director of ‘Watson Promotions Pvt Ltd.
- She is also the General Manager of “BEON Performance,’ a professional training and coaching centre.