Madhu Chopra (Priyanka Chopra’s Mother) Age, Husband, Children, Family, Biography & More
Age: 61 Years
Husband: Ashok Chopra
Marital Status: Widow
|Full Name||Madhu Akhouri Chopra|
|Profession(s)||Businesswoman, Film Producer, Physician|
|Famous For||Being the mother of Priyanka Chopra|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 160 cm
in meters- 1.60 m
in feet inches- 5’ 3”
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|Debut||Film (Producer): Bam Bam Bol Raha Hai Kashi (2016)|
|Date of Birth||16 June 1958 (Monday)|
|Age (as in 2019)||61 Years|
|Hometown||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Educational Qualification||Not Known|
|Political Inclination||Bharatiya Janata Party|
|Relationships & More|
|Marital Status||Widow (Her husband died in 2013)|
|Husband/Spouse||Ashok Chopra (Doctor; Died in 2013)
|Children||Son- Siddharth Chopra (chef)
Daughter- Priyanka Chopra (actress)
|Parents||Father- Dr. Manohar Kishan Akhouri
Mother- Madhu Jyotsna Akhouri
|Siblings||Brother- 1 (Name Not Known)
Sisters- 3 (Names Not Known)
|Favourite Food||Eggs, Chinese Food|
|Favourite Colours||White, Pink|
|Favourite Travel Destination||New York|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Madhu Chopra
- Does Madhu Chopra smoke?: Yes
- Does Madhu Chopra drink alcohol?: Yes
- Madhu has served the Indian Army for several years as a physician.
- While serving the Indian Army, Madhu stayed at different parts of the country including Bareilly, Ambala, Delhi, Chandigarh, Lucknow, Pune, and Ladakh.
- She is also a film producer and has produced films like “Bam Bam Bol Raha Hai Kashi” (2016), “Ventilator” (2016), “Sarvann” (2017), “Pahuna: The Little Visitors” (2017), “Kaashi Amarnath” (2017), and “Firebrand” (2019).
- In 2013, her husband, Ashok Chopra, passed away after a long battle with cancer.
- She is also a certified pilot.
- She is the director of the Purple Private Resort in Mumbai.
- The American singer and actor, Nick Jonas is her son-in-law.
- She is the aunt of the Bollywood actress, Parineeti Chopra.
- Chopra owns a cosmology centre named “Studio Aesthetique” which is located in Vile Parle West, Mumbai.
- She holds 8 different medical certificates.
- Madhu is well-versed with 9 different languages including Hindi, English, and Punjabi.
- Priyanka Chopra shared during an interview that Madhu ran away from her home to become a doctor in the Indian armed forces.
- She is an ardent supporter of the Bharatiya Janata Party.
- She is a fitness enthusiast and took part in the 2019 Mumbai Marathon.
- In 2019, she was awarded the Times Health Excellence Award for “Excellence In Aesthetics.”