Boyfriend: Adhyayan Suman
Age: 30 Years
|Famous For||Being a contestant of the dating reality show, "Splitsvilla 11"
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 167 cm
in meters- 1.67 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 6”
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|Debut||TV: MTV Splitsvilla Season 11 (2018)|
|Date of Birth||18 April 1997 (Verified by Maera Mishra)|
|Age (as in 2021)||24 Years|
|Birthplace||Bareilly, Uttar Pradesh, India|
|Hometown||Bareilly, Uttar Pradesh, India|
|Tattoo(s)||On The Right Wrist: Two Hearts
On The Left Wrist: "Maa"
|Controversy||Maera was criticised on social media for posting her bare back pictures on her Instagram account. Times of India|
|Relationships & More|
|Affairs/Boyfriends||• Simba Nagpal (Ex-Boyfriend; Model)
• Adhyayan Suman (Actor)
|Parents||Father- Name Not Known
Mother- Name Not Known
|Siblings||Brother- She has one elder brother.
Sister- Twinkle Mishra
Some Lesser Known Facts About Maera Mishra
- Maera Mishra is an Indian actress and model who came into the limelight after participating in the dating reality show, “Splitsvilla Season 11.”
- She was born in a middle-class family in Bareilly, Uttar Pradesh.
- Maera was good at studies in her school and college days.
- She aspired to become an IAS officer.
- While in college, Mishra bagged a few modelling assignments from where she started her modelling career.
- Maera made her TV debut in 2018 with the reality TV show, “MTV Splitsvilla Season 11.”
- Subsequenly, she featured in TV serials like “Ashoka,” “Udaan,” “Bahu Begum,” and “Bhanwar.”
- She played a negative lead in MTV’s show, “Love on the Run.”
- She has also worked in Star Plus’ TV serial, “Ishqbaaz.”
- Besides TV serials, Maera has also featured in a few music videos, including “Rona Sikhade ve” and “SONIYO 2.0.”
- She has a deep faith in Lord Ganesha.
- Maera is great friends with the television actress, Hiba Nawab.
- Maera loves dogs, and she often shares her pictures with dogs on her Instagram account.
- Mishra is a fitness enthusiast and hits the gym regularly.
- Maera shared in an interview that she was a successful actress because of her mother.