|Real Name||Sharat Katariya|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 170 cm
in meters- 1.70 m
in feet inches- 5’ 7”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 85 kg
in pounds- 175 lbs
|Body Measurements (approx.)||- Chest: 36 inches
- Waist: 36 inches
- Biceps: 14 inches
|Debut||Film (Director): 10 m Love (2010)
Film (Director Assistant/Writer): Raghu Romeo (2003)
|Date of Birth||15 June 1978|
|Age (as in 2018)||40 Years|
|Birthplace||New Delhi, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Gemini|
|Hometown||New Delhi, India|
|College/University||Jamia Milia Islamia, Delhi|
|Educational Qualification||Post-Graduation in Mass Communication|
|Hobbies||Photography, Travelling, Writing|
|Relationships & More|
|Affairs/Girlfriends||Anusha Bose (Actress)|
|Marriage Date||December 1, 2006|
|Wife/Spouse||Anusha Bose (Actress)
Daughter- Myrah Katariya
|Parents||Names Not Known|
|Favourite Director(s)||Martin Scorsese, Billy Wilder, Subhash Ghai|
|Favourite Writer(s)||Rajat Kapoor, Anurag Kashyap|
|Favourite Film(s)||All About My Mother, Back On The Block, Some Like It Hot|
|Favourite Music Director||Anu Malik|
|Favourite Singer||Kumar Sanu|
|Net Worth (approx.)||₹4.9 Crore|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Sharat Katariya
- Does Sharat Katariya smoke?: Yes
- Does Sharat Katariya drink alcohol?: Yes
- He assisted Rajat Kapoor in the film, ‘Raghu Romeo’ (2003) as the assistant director. He even wrote the lyrics of the songs for the movie.
- In 2004, he assisted director Arindam Chaudhari with the film Rok Sako To Rok Lo.
- He has written the dialogues for the films Sunglass and Bheja Fry.
- Sharat Katariya directorial film, ‘That’s What My Dad Used to Say ‘ was screened at the Ethnofilm and Berlin Film festivals.
- In 2006, the Bollywood flick, ‘Mixed Doubles’ was penned down by Sharat. The film starred Konkona Sen Sharma, Koel Purie, Ranvir Shorey, and Rajat Kapoor.
- In 2010, he made his directorial debut with the film, ’10 m Love,’ an adaptation of William Shakespeare’s play ‘A Midsummer Night’s Dream.’ Tisca Chopra, Rajat Kapoor, and Purab Kohli were seen in the pivotal roles in the film.
- In 2015, he directed the film, ‘Dum Laga Ke Haisha,’ which was released internationally as ‘My Big Fat Bride,’ and received public and critical appreciations. The movie starred Bhumi Pednekar and Ayushmann Khurana in the lead roles.
- In an interview, he revealed that he did not allow his family to watch his film ‘Dum Laga Ke Haisha’ and stated that
“That’s because they’ll all recognize themselves in one character or another, and I am scared they’d pull me up for using their lives without permission.”
- His directorial film “Sui Dhaaga: Made In India (2018),” starring Varun Dhawan and Anushka Sharma in lead roles was slated to be based on a true story.
📢⚡TRENDING: URI is surging to become a Blockbuster, check the salary of Uri actors here⚡