|Real Name||Hiba Nawab|
|Profession||Actress & Model|
|Famous Role||Amaya in TV serial Tere Sheher Main|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height||in centimeters- 165 cm
in meters- 1.65 m
in Feet Inches- 5’ 5”
|Weight||in Kilograms- 51 kg
in Pounds- 121 lbs
|Date of Birth||14 November 1996|
|Age (as in 2016)||20 Years|
|Birth Place||Bareilly, Uttar Pradesh, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Scorpio|
|Hometown||Bareilly, Uttar Pradesh, India|
|Education Qualifications||Graduate (Correspondence)|
|TV Debut||As a Child Artist: Ssshhh... Koi Hai (Episodic role, 2008)
As a Lead : Crazy Stupid Ishq (2013)
|Family||Father- Dr. Nawab Firoz Ali
Mother- Not Known
Brother- Not Known
Sister- Not Known
|Hobbies||Watching TV, Dancing, Singing|
|Controversies||In May of 2016, Hiba's Meri saasu Maa co-star Aanchal Khurana told an entertainment portal that Pearl and Hiba’s growing intimacy on the sets of the show had created a problem for all the crew members. When this statement came to Hiba's ears, she went directly into Aanchal's room and started hurling abuses on her. The situation worsened when Aanchal retaliated. As a result, the producers and the director had to intervene to calm things down.|
|Favorite Food||Samosa, Jalebi, Rajma chawal, Mughlai cuisine, Chocolates|
|Favorite Actor||Shahrukh Khan|
|Favorite Song||Sajni by Jal Band|
|Boys, Affairs and More|
|Affairs/Boyfriends||Pearl V Puri
Some Lesser Known Facts About Hiba Nawab
- Does Hiba Nawab smoke: No
- Does Hiba Nawab drink alcohol: Not Known
- As a child, Hiba wanted to be a Lawyer.
- Hiba Nawab is obsessed with selfies, and for her, no day is over without taking a selfie.
- She has a weird habit of talking to her reflection in the mirror.
- Owing to her skin being prone to allergies, Hiba avoids wearing any kind of accessories and ornaments off the set.
- Hiba has acted as a child artist in many shows viz. Ssshhhh…Phir Koi Hai (2008), Saat Phere (2008), Lo Ho Gai Puja Aap Ki. (2009).
- Her role as Anushka in Channel-V’s Crazy Stupid Ishq (2013), helped her form the foundation of a promising career.