Magistrate Dev Kumar Khatri: Salman Khan’s Blackbuck Killing Case
- On 4 April 2018, Chief Judicial Magistrate Dev Kumar Khatri pronounced the verdict in the 1998 Blackbuck Killing case.
- He was heading a Jodhpur Court that sentenced Salman Khan a five-year jail term in the 19-year-old Blackbuck killing case.
- While pronouncing the verdict, Magistrate Dev Kumar Khatri called the actor a ‘habitual offender.’
- A 5th person, Dushyant Singh, a local resident of Jodhpur, was also acquitted.
- Magistrate Dev Kumar Khatri was to be promoted to the District & Sessions Judge before the hearing of Salman Khan’s case. However, due to some reasons, his promotion was pending. Had he been promoted to the District & Sessions Judge, he would not have headed the Jodhpur Court that sentenced Salman Khan in the 1998 Blackbuck killing case.
- Salman Abedi Age, Biography, Family, Nationality, Facts & More
- Major Nitin Leetul Gogoi Age, Biography, Wife, & More
- Amjad Ali Khan (Musician) Age, Wife, Children, Family, Biography & More
- Justice A. Arumughaswamy Age, Caste, Wife, Family, Biography & More
- Ram Chander Chhatrapati Age, Death Cause, Biography, Wife, Family, Facts & More
- OP Saini (CBI Judge) Age, Wife, Family, Caste, Biography & More
- Virendra Dev Dixit Age, Wife, Family, Biography & More
- K. A. Sengottaiyan Age, Biography, Wife, Caste & More