|Real Name||Anjali Patil|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 163 cm
in meters- 1.63 m
in Feet Inches- 5' 4”
|Weight (approx.)||in Kilograms- 50 kg
in Pounds- 110 lbs
|Figure Measurements (approx.)||32-27-33|
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|Date of Birth||26 September 1987|
|Age (as in 2017)||30 Years|
|Birth Place||Nashik, Maharashtra, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Libra|
|Hometown||Nashik, Maharashtra, India|
|College||Lalit Kala Kendra (Pune University), Pune
National School of Drama, Delhi
|Educational Qualification||Graduate in Acting
Post graduate in Design and Direction
|Debut||Acting: Delhi In a Day (2011)
|Family||Father- Not Known
Mother- Not Known
Brother- Name Not Known
|Hobbies||Photography, travelling, reading|
|Favourite Actors||Rajinikanth, Randeep Hooda, Manoj Bajpayee, Irrfan Khan |
|Favourite Actresses||Huma Qureshi, Aditi Rao Hydari, Radhika Apte|
|Favourite Directors||Abhishek Kapoor, Anurag Kashyap|
|Favourite Film||Do Bigha Zameen|
|Favourite Singers||Hemant Kumar, Manna Dey, KL Saigal|
|Favourite Destination||Himachal Pradesh, Italy|
|Boys, Affairs and More|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Anjali Patil
- Does Anjali Patil smoke: Not Known
- Does Anjali Patil drink alcohol: Not Known
- Though Anjali was born into a Marathi-Hindu family, she follows Buddhism.
- During her school days, she was good in Biology.
- To pursue her dream of acting, Anjali joined the Centre for Performing Arts at the University of Pune in 2007. Not only did she graduate in acting, she also received a gold medal for her excellence.
- It was only during her time at the National School of Drama that the actress could showcase her acting skills to a number of national and international filmmakers. As a result, she was selected by a Sri Lankan filmmaker named Prasanna Vithanage, for his film- ‘Oba Nathuwa Oba Ekka’ (2012).
- Anjali’s performance in her first feature film, ‘Delhi In A Day’, was widely appreciated.
- In 2010, she acted in and produced a short feature film named ‘Green Bangles.’ The film was eventually selected as India’s official entry into Women In Film and Television International (WIFTI), Los Angeles.
- Her breakthrough in Bollywood came with Prakash Jha’s 2012 flick- ‘Chakravyuh’, opposite Arjun Rampal and Abhay Deol. In the movie, Anjali portrayed the role of a ‘Naxal leader’ named Juhi.
- After doing ‘Chakravyuh’, she was only offered similar roles — a naxal, a maid, a village girl, but she didn’t want to get ‘typecast’ by doing such roles, hence, she declined such offers.
- She won a National Award (Special Jury) and the Nandi Award for her performance in the Telugu film ‘Naa Bangaaru Talli’, and a Silver Peacock at IFFI for her Sri Lankan film ‘With You, Without You.’
- She doesn’t like city life and prefers to stay at a Buddhist monastery over.
📢⚡TRENDING: List of ICC World Cup Winners (1975-2015)