Wife: Manasi Padhye
Marital Status: Married
Some Lesser Known Facts About Makarand Padhye
- Makarand Padhye is an Indian actor, dialogue writer, director, producer, and photographer who is known for playing the character of Bal Thackeray in the 2022 Marathi biopic Dharmaveer directed by Pravin Tarde.
- Makarand Padhye belongs to a Marathi family.
- Makarand started his career through theatre plays. He worked with several theatres including Ravindra Natya Mandir, Savitribai Phule Natya Sabhagrah, and more. In 2005, he worked in a Marathi drama play Baikach Ekka Ghadi Bhar Paika which was directed by Pandurang Kulkarni. He also acted in a Marathi language comedy play Agabai Solava Waris Dhokyacha alongside Pandurang Kulkarni, which was released on 28 November 2005.
- Padhye can also speak Sanskrit and Gujrati languages.
- In 1996, Makarand worked as a Chief Assistant Director at an ad filmmaking company named AAMPL for 6 years. Padhye Makarand- LinkedIn
- In 2008, Makarand worked at Banyan Tree Communications Pvt. Ltd. as a sound engineer and also event organiser for almost four years. Padhye Makarand- LinkedIn
- In 1989, he started a company named Hap creations which is an advertising, photography, ad film, and short film-making company in Mumbai. Padhye Makarand- LinkedIn
- During leisure time Makarand does sketching, script writing, and photography. He often posts his self-clicked pictures of animals, buildings, and nature on social media.
- Makarand has also worked for various AD agencies.