Wife: Molina Singh
Age: 47 Years
Hometown: Bijnor, Uttar Pradesh
|Famous Role(s)||• Sukhdev in "The Legend of Bhagat Singh" (2002)
• Hosting Savdhaan India (TV Show)
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 175 cm
in meters- 1.75 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 9”
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|Debut||Film: Satya (1998)
TV: Dhadkan (2001)
|Date of Birth||9 March 1972 (Thursday)|
|Age (as in 2019)||47 Years|
|Birthplace||Bijnor, Uttar Pradesh|
|Hometown||Bijnor, Uttar Pradesh|
|School||• GB Pant Government Inter College, Uttarakhand
• Birla Vidya Niketan, New Delhi
|College/University||Kirori Mal College, New Delhi Times of India|
|Educational Qualification||Post Graduation in English Literature|
|Religion||Atheist (However, his family follows Hinduism) Twitter|
|Controversy||On 17 December 2019, Sushant had gone to the protests against the Citizens Amendment Bill (CAB) and the National Register of Citizens of India (NRC) in Delhi, and his pictures attending the protests surfaced online. The same night, he tweeted that his stint with "Saavdhan India" had ended. In an interview, he said that under the terms of his contract, he should have been informed a month before or until the shoot is complete, but none of this happened, and he might have been fired as he attended the protests. India Today
|Relationships & More|
|Wife/Spouse||Molina Singh (Kathak Performer)
|Children||Son- Shivakash Singh
Daughter- Kuku Singh
|Parents||Names Not Known|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Sushant Singh
- Sushant Singh is an Indian film and television actor and TV presenter.
- In 1998, he made his film debut with Ram Gopal Varma‘s Satya.
- Before coming into the television & film industry, he worked as an interpreter for the Discovery channel.
- He is the “Honorary Secretary” Of CINTAA (Cine and Television Artists Association).
- Since 2012, he has hosted four seasons of the popular crime show “Savdhan India- India Fights Back” on “Life OK.”
- He often takes part in social activities. He has been seen several times taking part in beach clean-up campaigns in Mumbai.
- He has regularly been vocal about social issues. He was often seen speaking out on the “Nirbhaya Rape Case,” “#MeToo India Movement,” and other social and political issues.
- On 17 December 2019, after attending the protests against CAB and NRC in New Delhi, he was fired from “Savdhaan India.” During an interview, he said-
It might be planned as I was fired the same day that I attended the protests. However, it is a small price to pay to speak about what’s right”
References/Sources: [ + ]