Manasi Sudhir Age, Husband, Family, Biography & More
Hometown: Udipi, Karnataka
Husband: Sudhir Rao
Marital Status: Married
Some Lesser Known Facts About Manasi Sudhir
- Manasi Sudhir is an Indian actress, singer, and professional Bharatanatyam dancer.
- In an interview, while talking about her career, Manasi said,
Acting was something that I had never thought. It happened to me by accident.”
- When Manasi was pursuing her master’s degree in college, she debuted as an actor in the Kannada film ‘Ramya Chaitrakala’ (2006).
- Manasi’s talent was initially recognized by her father’s friend, Jayant Kaikini, a Kannada poet. He gave Manasi the opportunity to perform at a programme in Mangaluru. In an interview, Manasi said that Jayanti recommended her to act in films. Soon, Manasi started performing in Carnatic vocal concerts. She often posts videos of her singing on social media platforms such as Instagram and YouTube.
- In 2009, Manasi appeared in the Kannada film Shankara Punyakoti. Later, she appeared in many Indian Kannada-language films including Ammana Mane (2019) and Katha Sangama (2019). In 2022, Manasi appeared in Rishab Shetty‘s critically acclaimed thriller film Kantara. In this film, she played the role of the protagonist’s mother.
- Apart from acting in Kannada films, Manasi has also appeared in Tulu films.
- Manasi and her husband are co-directors of Nrithya Nikithana Kodavoor, a dance institution, in Udipi. They also perform at several shows along with their team.