|Real Name||Mandeep Singh|
|Profession||Indian Cricketer (Batsman)|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height||in centimeters- 173 cm
in meters- 1.73 m
in Feet Inches- 5’ 8”
|Weight||in Kilograms- 63 kg
in Pounds- 139 lbs
|Body Measurements||- Chest: 38 Inches
- Waist: 30 Inches
- Biceps: 12 Inches
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|International Debut||Test- N/A
T20- 18 June 2016 vs Zimbabwe in Harare
|Jersey Number||#12 (India)|
|Domestic/State Teams||Kings XI Punjab, North Zone, Punjab, Board Presidents XI, Rest of India, Royal Challengers Bangalore|
|Batting Style||Right Handed Bat|
|Bowling Style||Right-arm medium|
|Nature on field||Aggressive|
|Records/Achievements (main ones)||• Mandeep Singh became the highest run getter for Punjab in the 5th edition of IPL; scoring 432 runs from 16 matches, including two half-centuries.
• Batting in the middle order for Punjab in first class cricket, Mandeep singh has so far scored 2,445 runs at a batting average of 48.90 with 6 first class hundreds and 12 fifties.
|Career Turning Point||In 2012, Mandeep Singh ended IPL-5 as Punjab's highest run-getter by scoring 432 runs from 16 matches, for which he was also awarded the 'Rising Star of the tournament' award. From there onwards, Mandeep Singh became a regular household name.|
|Date of Birth||18 December 1991|
|Age (as in 2016)||25 Years|
|Birth Place||Jalandhar, Punjab, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Sagittarius|
|College||Punjab University, Chandigarh|
|Educational Qualifications||Not Known|
|Family||Father- Sardar Hardev Singh (Athletics coach)
Mother- Not Known
Brother- Harvinder Singh
Sister- Not Known
|Hobbies||Singing, Listening to Punjabi music|
|Favourite Actor||Akshay Kumar|
|Favourite Cricketer||Sachin Tendulkar|
|Favourite Shot||Straight Drive|
|Favourite Food||Chicken Tikka Masala|
|Girls, Family & More|
|Wife||Jagdeep Jaswal (Health Care Assistant at a Pharmacy Company in UK)
Some Lesser Known Facts About Mandeep Singh
- Does Mandeep Singh smoke: Not Known
- Does Mandeep Singh drink alcohol: Not Known
- Mandeep Singh’s father, Hardev Singh, is a well-known athletics coach in Jalandhar.
- His father was initially not happy with Mandeep’s ambition of becoming a cricketer, however, after watching his son’s passion and dedication towards the sport, he finally gave his nod.
- Mandeep served as the vice-captain of the U-19 national team at the 2010 U-19 Cricket World Cup held in New Zealand.
- He bagged his first IPL contract in 2010 from Kolkata Knight Riders, but couldn’t perform up to the expectations in the limited chances given to him. Nevertheless, he was picked up by Punjab in the next season, where his performances were applauded. After spending four years with Kings XI, he moved to Royal Challenger Bangalore (RCB) in 2015.
- During South Africa A’s tour of India in August 2015, a weird incident made every fan scratch their heads. 4 players of South Africa A were down with stomach issues and cramps, as a result, one fielder was falling short for the visitors to complete their mandatory 11 number-of-players squad while fielding. Left with no other option, they had to call India A’s 12th man Mandeep Singh for the task.
📢⚡TRENDING: List of ICC World Cup Winners (1975-2015)