|Real Name||Reena Roy|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 160 cm
in meters- 1.60 m
in feet inches- 5’ 3”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 85 kg
in pounds- 187 lbs
|Date of Birth||7 January 1957|
|Age (as in 2018)||61 Years|
|Birth Place||Mumbai, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Capricorn|
|Debut||Film: Zaroorat (1972)
TV: Eena Meena Deeka (2000)
|Family||Father- Not Known
Mother- Not Known
Brother- Raja Roy
Sisters- Barkha Roy (Producer), Anju Roy
|Favourite Food(s)||Pav Bhaji, Modak|
|Favourite Actor(s)||Jeetendra, Anil Kapoor|
|Favourite Actress(s)||Madhubala, Meena Kumari|
|Favourite Singer||Mohammed Rafi|
|Favourite Colour(s)||Black, Red|
|Favourite Destination(s)||Goa, Kashmir, London|
|Boys, Affairs and More|
|Affairs/Boyfriends||Shatrughan Sinha (Actor, Extra-marital affair)
Mohsin Khan (Former Pakistani Cricketer, Actor)
|Husband/Spouse||Mohsin Khan (Former Pakistani Cricketer, Actor)|
Daughter- Sanam Khan
Some Lesser Known Facts About Reena Roy
- Does Reena Roy smoke?: No
- Does Reena Roy drink alcohol?: Not Known
- Reena Roy is a renowned Indian actress who was associated with Bollywood and was the most successful actress of her time.
- She is born to the Muslim father and Hindu mother with 3 siblings.
- Her parents got divorced in her early age and she started doing movies for financially supporting her mother and siblings.
- She was one of the top highest-paid actresses of her time.
- She has appeared in the several popular Hindi films like ‘Nai Duniya Naye Log’, ‘Jaise Ko Taisa’, ‘Kalicharan’, ‘Vishwanath’, ‘Zakhmee’, etc.
- In 1973, her rain-soaked dance ‘Ab Ke Sawan Mein’ with Jeetendra became a huge hit.
- She got success and fame in 1976 from the superhit movie ‘Nagin’ in which she played the role of ‘female nagin’ for which she received her first Filmfare nomination as Best Actress.
- In 1983, when her film career was in high peak, she got married to the former Pakistani cricketer and actor Mohsin Khan and took a break from the film industry.
- After some years of her marriage, she got divorced and her daughter Sanam was taken by Mohsin but now she lives with her mother.
- Initially, the couple named their daughter ‘Jannat’ but after the huge success of the movie ‘Sanam Teri Kasam’ they changed her name to ‘Sanam’.
- In 1992, she came back to the film industry with the supporting role of ‘sister-in-law’ in the movie ‘Aadmi Khilona Hai’ but this time, she wasn’t that successful as an actress.
- In 1998, she was honored with the Filmfare Lifetime Achievement Award.
- Her last project was ‘Refugee’ movie in 2000 and TV serial ‘Eena Meena Deeka’.
- In 2004, she opened the acting school with her sister Barkha Roy.
- She is the supporter of ‘Indian National Congress’ party.
- She is a good friend of Rekha as she helped Reena improve her dressing sense and hairstyles.
📢⚡TRENDING: URI is surging to become a Blockbuster, check the salary of Uri actors here⚡