|SaaN Giridharan Instagram- Giridharan
|Giridharan Karunanidhi The Times of India
|Physical Stats & More
|in centimeters- 175 cm
in meters- 1.75 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 9”
|Date of Birth
|Date of Death
|19 June 2022
|Place of Death
|Kalariyil Kshatriya, Valasaravakkam, Chennai
|Age (at the time of death)
|Collapsed of Fatigue (alleged) The Hans India
|Indian Kalarippayattu Federation, Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala
|Master in Kalarippayattu (Southern Style) Kalariyil Kshathriya Official Website
|Relationships & More
|Marital Status (at the time of death)
|Names Not Known
|Brother- Karthikeyan (elder)
Some Lesser Known Facts About Giridharan
- Giridharan was an Indian martial performer and trainer. On 19 June 2022, he passed away after one of his live interviews with a YouTube channel.
- In 2015, he started his martial arts school Kalariyil Kshathriya in Vellore, Tamil Nadu. For almost ten years, he was providing Kalari training to his students of different age groups.
- He was well versed in various martial arts forms like Kalaripayattu, Karala, Angapor, and Kalari yoga.
- He used to perform Kalari art forms at various competitions and events.
- Giridharan worked for various social causes like eradicating seemai karuvelam trees and helping poor students by providing free training.
- He owned a Royal Enfield motorcycle.
- He was a fitness enthusiast and followed a rigorous workout routine.
View this post on Instagram
- He loved going on trekking, hiking, and other adventure sports.
- He was an avid animal lover, and he has shared various pictures with animals on his Instagram account.
- In 2018, he appeared in a martial art-based film ‘Aadhiyogi.’
- On 19 June 2022, he was invited by a YouTube channel to give an interview on his martial art form. He performed and taught a few martial art forms and within a few minutes of it, he felt dizziness and vomited. His students immediately rushed him to a nearby hospital where he was declared dead. In an interview, his student said,
He showed off his martial arts talents to a crew filming a video for the YouTube channel. He performed each move and discussed its subtleties as the film was being shot. He was executing a specific action when he slumped over and began vomiting after about an hour. Nearly a dozen students from the center who happened to nearby go to his aid, asking about his health and offering him some water.”
- According to one of his students, he was practicing martial art form on 18 June 2022, and he did not take any rest. Reportedly, he was exhausted by extreme workouts and less rest due to which he collapsed. The Hans India