Hometown: Giddarbaha, Punjab
Marriage Date: 10 April
|Other name||Manjit Maan|
• Film Producer
• Film Director
|Famous For||Being the wife of Gurdas Maan|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 162 cm
in meters- 1.62 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 4”
|Debut||Film (Actress): Long Da Lishkara (1986; Punjabi film)
As a Producer: Zindagi Khoobsoorat Hai (2002; Hindi film)
As a Director: Sukhmani: Hope for Life (2010; Punjabi film)
As a Writer: Chak Jawana (2010; Punjabi film)
|Date of Birth||23 October|
|Hometown||Giddarbaha, District Muktsar, Punjab, India|
|Hobbies||Travelling and Writing|
|Relationships & More|
|Affairs/Boyfriends||Gurdas Maan (Singer & Songwriter)|
|Marriage Date||10 April (the year is not known)
|Husband/Spouse||Gurdas Maan (Singer & Songwriter)
|Children||Son- Gurickk G Maan (video director, producer)
Some Lesser Known Facts About Manjeet Maan
- Manjeet Maan was born and brought up in Delhi.
- Manjeet Maan and Gurdas Maan knew each other from their college days. After graduating from college, they got married.
- In 1986, she shared the screen with Gurdas Maan in the Punjabi film “Gabhroo Punjab Da.” In the film, she played the role of ‘Reshma’ while Gurdas Maan was in the lead role of ‘Shera.’
- In 1999, Manjeet produced the Punjabi film “Shaheed-e-Mohabbat Boota Singh.” The film won the National Film Award for the Best Film in Punjabi category at the 46th National Film Awards.
- She owns a film production company in Mumbai “Sai Productions.”
- She appeared in a Punjabi song “Kamli Yaar Di Kamli” along with Gurdas Maan.