|Full Name||Siddharth Raj Anand|
|Profession||Director, Screenwriter, Producer|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 173 cm
in meters- 1.73 m
in feet inches- 5’ 8”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 65 kg
in pounds- 143 lbs
|Body Measurements (approx.)||- Chest: 38 inches
- Waist: 30inches
- Biceps: 14 inches
|Date of Birth||Year, 1978|
|Age (as in 2018)||40 Years|
|Birth Place||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Hometown||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|School||Government Senior Secondary School, Mumbai|
|College/University||Narsee Monjee College of Commerce and Economics, Mumbai|
|Educational Qualification||CS (Company Secretaryship) course, dropout|
|Debut||Directorial: Salaam Namaste (2005)
Writing: Hum Tum (2004)
|Girls, Affairs and More|
|Marriage Date||Year, 2004|
|Children||Son- Ranveer Anand
|Parents||Father- Bittu Anand (Died, Film Producer)
Mother- Name Not Known
|Favourite Music Composer||Vishal-Shekhar|
|Favourite Actor(s)||Hrithik Roshan, Aamir Khan|
|Favourite Actress||Bipasha Basu|
|Favourite Song(s)||'Tu Jahan' of film 'Salaam Namaste' (2005), 'Khuda Jaane' of film 'Bachna Ae Haseeno' (2008)|
|Favourite Film(s)||Prem Rog (1982), Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge (1995)|
- Does Siddharth Anand smoke?: Not Known
- Does Siddharth Anand drink alcohol?: Not Known
- Siddharth is the son of popular film Shahenshah’s producer ‘Bittu Anand’ and grandson of screenwriter ‘Inder Raj Anand’ who wrote a number of films including ‘Shahenshah.’
- His father along with his childhood friend cum actor Rishi Kapoor made two another films after ‘Shahenshah’ but both films didn’t work and his father faced losses due to which his father left the entertainment industry and started his garment business.
- After 12th, he enrolled himself in ‘CA Institute’ but he didn’t do CA. Then, he started doing ‘CS (Company Secretaryship) course’ but he dropped out after six months. He also applied to study at the ‘University of Texas’ in Austin, Texas but at the last moment, he again changed his decision and didn’t join the University.
- Siddharth started his career in 2001 as an assistant director under ‘Rahul Rawail’ for the film ‘Kuch Khatti Kuch Meethi.’
- In the same year, his father died due to a heart attack.
- He co-wrote the stories of several films like ‘Hum Tum’ (2004), ‘Salaam Namaste’ (2005), ‘Anjaana Anjaani’ (2010), etc.
- He also worked as an executive producer for the film ‘Hum Tum’ (2004).
- He has signed a contract with ‘Yash Raj Films’ and worked with that company for the three films like ‘Salaam Namaste’ (2005), ‘Ta Ra Rum Pum’ (2007), and ‘Bachna Ae Haseeno’ (2008).
- He has a great tuning with music composer ‘Vishal-Shekhar’ as they together worked in his first four films and their all albums became popular.
- He is a very short-tempered person.
📢⚡TRENDING: List of ICC World Cup Winners (1975-2015)