|Full Name||Mitchell Guy Johnson|
|Profession||Cricketer (Left-arm fast Bowler)|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 188 cm
in meters- 1.88 m
in feet inches- 6’ 2”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 85 kg
in pounds- 187 lbs
|Body Measurements (approx.)||- Chest: 42 inches
- Waist: 32 inches
- Biceps: 16 inches
|International Debut||ODI- 10 December 2005 against New Zealand at Christchurch, New Zealand
Test- 8 November 2017 against Sri Lanka at Brisbane, Australia
T20- 12 September 2007 against Zimbabwe at Cape Town, South Africa
|Jersey Number||#25 (Australia)
|Domestic/State Team||Kings XI Punjab, Mumbai Indians, Perth Scorchers, Queensland, Western Australia|
|Records (main ones)||• In 2009, he became the first Australia cricketer to take 30 wickets and score 300 runs in a calendar year.
• After Shane Warne, he became second Australia cricketer and the thirteenth player in the world to take more than 300 wickets and score more than 2,000 runs in Test cricket.
|Date of Birth||2 November 1981|
|Age (as in 2017)||36 Years|
|Birth Place||Townsville, Queensland, Australia|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Scorpio|
|Hometown||Townsville, Queensland, Australia|
|College/University||The University of Queensland, Brisbane, Queensland|
|Family||Father- Kevin Johnson
Mother- Vikki Harber
Brother- Not Known
Sister- Not Known
|Address||Townsville, Queensland, Australia|
|Hobbies||Car Racing, Playing Tennis|
|Favourite Sport||V8 Supercars, MotoGp, Formula 1, NBA Basketball|
|Favourite Songs||The Butterfly Effect by Michael Suby, 2Pac by Tupac Shakur|
|Girls, Family & More|
|Affairs/Girlfriends||Jessica Bratich (Designer)|
|Wife/Spouse||Jessica Bratich (Designer)
|Children||Daughter- Rubika Anne Johnson (b. 2011)
Son- Leo Max Johnson (b. 2016)
- Does Mitchell Johnson smoke?: Not Known
- Does Mitchell Johnson drink alcohol?: Yes
- During his school days, Mitchell used to play tennis and at the age of 14, he got an opportunity to shift to Brisbane for making his career in tennis.
- When he was 17 years old, he decided to make his career in cricket and joined the fast bowling clinic where the former Australian cricketer Dennis Lillee noticed him first and immediately suggested his name to the Australian Academy head coach Rod Marsh.
- He then got selected to play for the ‘Queensland’ cricket team and made his first-class debut in 2001.
- In 2005, he was chosen for the ‘Australia’ cricket team and played his first ODI match against New Zealand at Christchurch, New Zealand.
- After the retirement of Glenn McGrath, he got the chance to play against Sri Lanka which was his Test debut. Glenn McGrath also presented him his cricket cap (Baggy Green).
- Till now, his fastest bowling speed was 156.7kph.
- He received the ‘McGilvray Medal’ for taking 63 test wickets in 14 Tests in 2008 and for scoring 500 runs in 2009 which also includes his test century against South Africa in Cape Town.
- He was awarded as the ICC Cricketer of the Year twice in 2009 and 2014.
- Mitchell Johnson was ‘Man of the Series’ in the 2013-2014 Ashes series as he single-handedly destroyed the England batting line-up by taking 37 wickets in 5 test matches.
- In 2014, he received the ‘Allan Border Medal’, a most prestigious individual prize in Australian cricket.
- In the same year, ‘Kings XI Punjab’ bought him for AUD 1,160,000 for 2014 Indian Premier League (IPL) auction.
- In November 2015, he retired from the International cricket.
- In 2016 & 2017, he played for an Australian domestic Twenty20 cricket team ‘Perth Scorchers’ for the sixth season of Big Bash League (BBL).
- Apart from being a great cricketer, he is a fine racing driver and received training from Arise Racing.
- Mitchell Johnson is involved in ‘The Adventurers’ charity that raises funds for medical research.
- In 2018, ‘Kolkata Knight Riders’ (KKR) bought him for Rs 2 crore for the 2018 Indian Premier League (IPL) auction.