|Real Name||Mitchell Ross Marsh|
|Profession||Australian Cricketer (All-rounder)|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height||in centimeters- 190 cm
in meters- 1.90 m
in Feet Inches- 6’ 3”
|Weight (Approx.)||in Kilograms- 90 kg
in Pounds- 157 lbs
|Body Measurements (Approx)||- Chest: 42 Inches
- Waist: 34 Inches
- Biceps: 13 Inches
|International Debut||Test- 22 October 2014 vs Pakistan in Dubai
ODI- 19 October 2011 vs South Africa in Centurion
T20- 16 October 2011 vs South Africa in Johannesburg
|Jersey Number||#8 (Australia)
#10 (Perth Scorchers)
|Domestic/County Teams||Perth Scorchers, Deccan Chargers, Pune Warriors, Rising Pune Supergiants, Western Australia|
|Batting Style||Right Handed Bat|
|Bowling Style||Right-arm medium|
|Nature on field||Cool|
|Favourite Shot||Straight Drive|
|Records/Achievements (main ones)||• Mitchell Marsh has one 5-wicket ODI haul to his name. In the 2015 World Cup, he took 5/33 in a match against England at the MCG.
• In a match against India A in July 2014, Marsh scored 211 while batting at 7th position. Marsh and his partner Sam Whiteman collected 371 runs for the seventh wicket, thus earning the accolade of second-highest seventh-wicket partnership.
• Mitch Marsh had a memorable T20 debut. Although he scored a mediocre figure of 36, he hit 4 sixes; 3 of which came in the final over of the innings.
|Career Turning Point||Marsh was handed the captaincy for the 2010 U-19 Cricket World Cup. Under his leadership, Australia won the tournament. Also, Marsh scored a match-winning 97 in the semi-final against Sri Lanka.|
|Date of Birth||20 October 1991|
|Age (as in 2016)||25 Years|
|Birth Place||Attadale, Perth, Australia|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Libra|
|Hometown||Attadale, Perth, Australia|
|College||Wesley College, South Perth, Australia|
|Educational Qualifications||Not Known|
|Family||Father- Geoff Marsh (Former Cricketer)
Brother- Shaun Marsh (Elder, Cricketer)
Sister- Melissa Marsh (Elder, Former Basketball Player)
|Hobbies||Listening to music, watching Football|
|Favourite Batsman||Steve Waugh, Jacques Kallis|
|Favourite Actor||Johnny Depp|
|Girls, Family & More|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Mitchell Marsh
- Does Mitchell Marsh smoke: Not Known
- Does Mitchell Marsh drink alcohol: Yes
- Mitchell Marsh is the youngest son of former Australian cricketer Geoff Marsh and younger brother of team-mate Shaun Marsh.
- Mitchell’s sister, Melissa, is a former basketball player; she played for Perth Lynx in the WNBL.
- Before focussing solely on cricket, Marsh had a keen interest in the game of football. He was an Australian rules footballer and represented Western Australia in 2008 AFL National Under-18 Championships.
- At the age of 17, Mitchell Marsh, while representing Western Australian Warriors, became the youngest ever player to debut in an Australian domestic one-day game. Additionally, he became Western Australia’s youngest debutant in 70 years.
- Mitchell Marsh was the captain of the U-19 Australian team, which lifted the World Cup in 2010.
- On September 20, 2014, Marsh hit two sixes of the last two balls and got his team Perth Scorchers an improbable victory over the Dolphins in the now defunct Champions League T20.