Suraj Nambiar (Mouni Roy’s Husband) Age, Family, Biography & More
Wife: Mouni Roy
Hometown: Bangalore, India
Marriage Date: 27 January 2022
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 178 cm
in meters- 1.78 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 10”
|Date of Birth||He celebrates his birthday on 9 August every year.|
|School||Jain International Residential School, Bangalore|
|College/University||• Stanford University, California (2014)
• London School of Economics and Political Science, England (2013)
• R.V College of Engineering, Bengaluru (2008)
|Educational QualificationFacebook-Suraj Nambiar||• International Management from Stanford University
• Financial and Managerial Accounting from London School of Economics and Political Science
• Civil engineering from R.V College of Engineering
|Hobbies||Travelling, Reading books|
|Relationships & More|
|Marriage Date||27 January 2022
|Marriage Place||Hilton Goa Resort|
|Marriage Style||South Indian NDTV|
|Parents||Father- Raja Nambiar (Businessman)
Mother- Renuka Nambiar (Professional Singer)
|Siblings||Brother- Neeraj Nambiar (Co-founder at Voorpret)
|Ice Cream||Orange Sherbet|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Suraj Nambiar
- Suraj Nambiar is an Indian businessman who is settled in Dubai. He is popularly known for being the boyfriend of popular Indian actress Mouni Roy.
- Suraj was born and brought up in Bangalore, India. After completing his schooling in India he moved to England to pursue his higher education there. Later, he settled with his family in Dubai.
- Suraj Nambiar and Mouni Roy are rumoured to be dating each other since 2019. According to sources, the couple is all set to tie the knot on 27 January 2022. The wedding venue is yet to be decided. The wedding would be followed by a reception at Mouni’s native place, Cooch BiharThe Times of India
- Suraj is fond of doing adventure sports. He often posts pictures of himself performing different adventurous activities on his social media account.
- Suraj Nambiar enjoys drinking alcohol with his father. According to Suraj, his father was the one who taught him how to drink whiskey.
- Suraj is a nature lover. He occasionally goes on trekking in mountains.
- Suraj Nambiar is a compassionate animal lover. He also has a pet dog at his home.
|↑3||The Times of India|