|Real name/Full name||Musa Askan Yamak The Indian Express|
|Name earned||The Bull
|Famous for||Winning World Boxing Federation's International Title|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 177 cm
in meters- 1.77 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 10”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 85 kg
in pounds- 187 lbs
|Body Measurements (approx.)||- Chest: 42 inches
- Waist: 34 inches
- Biceps: 15 inches
|Eye Colour||Light Brown|
|Debut||International: Light Weight Asian-European Champion (2019)|
|Career's Turning Point||World Boxing Federation Championship (2021)|
|Awards, Honours, Achievements||• Lightweight Asian-European Champion (2019)
• Global Boxing Union Champion (2019)
• World Boxing Federation Champion (2021)
• International Boxing Champion
|Date of Birth||Year, 1984|
|Birthplace||Alucra, Giresun, Turkey|
|Date of Death||15 May 2022|
|Place of Death||Munich, Germany|
|Age (at the time of death)||38 Years|
|Death Cause||Cardiac arrest WION|
|Hometown||Alucra, Giresun, Turkey|
|Religion/Religious Views||Islam Daily Sabah|
|Tattoo(s)||He had a tattoo inked on his left arm
He had a tattoo inked on his right arm's sleeve
A La Familia tattoo was inked on his chest
|Relationships & More|
|Marital Status (at the time of death)||Not known|
|Siblings||Brother- Emrah Yamak (Musa Yamak's manager)
Some Lesser Known Facts About Musa Yamak
- Musa Yamak (1984-2022) was a Turkish born German boxer. He came to the limelight after becoming the Light Weight Asian-European Champion in 2019. Musa Yamak died on 15 May 2022, after suffering from a massive cardiac arrest.
- Musa Yamak, throughout his boxing career, had participated in more than 75 boxing matches. He is well-known for holding a record of remaining undefeated in all of the 75 matches.
- The rising boxing star, Musa Yamak, held a record for winning, back to back, 8 professional boxing matches with a Knock Out (KO).
- Musa Yamak was also a co-owner of a boxing match promoting company called, YMK Boxsport.
- In 2020, Musa Yamak promoted a boxing event organised by YMK Boxsport in Germany. The event was attended by a well-known German politician, Christoph Tesche.
- Musa Yamak began participating in boxing matches at a very young age. He gained fame only after debuting in his first professional boxing match in 2017.
- In 2019, Musa Yamak fought against a Brazilian boxer named, Jackson Junior.
- In 2019, Musa Yamak participated in a boxing event in Istanbul, Turkey. In the event, Musa fought against well-known, professional boxers, such as Sükrü Altay and Ilhami Aydemir.
- In 2020, during his fourth international professional match at Anarka, Musa Yamak defeated Iran’s champion boxer Mahdi Sadafi.
- In 2021, Musa Yamak won the Global Boxing Union (GBU) Championship, held in Turkey.
- Later in the same year, Musa Yamak went on to defeat Christian Dulz, a German boxer and became the Lightweight Asian-European Champion.
- For his boxing matches, Musa Yamak travelled to different places across the globe.
- In 2021, Musa Yamak contended for and won the World Boxing Federation (W. B. Fed) title.
- Later in 2021, Musa Yamak fought against the famous Columbian boxer named, Francisco Cordero El Vulcano.
- Musa Yamak performed well in the boxing ring; this lead to Musa becoming a star in Turkey. He met several well-known ministers from Turkey, who often invited him to honour him.
- In 2019, Musa was honoured by the Turkish government by inviting him to the Grand National Assembly of Turkey.
I wish God’s mercy on the deceased sportsman, whom we met at the Grand National Assembly of Turkey when he came to Ankara to participate in a competition, and I also give my condolences to his sad and bereaved family and the fans.”
- In the same year, Musa Yamak was nominated for the Best Athlete award.
- Musa Yamak often visited old people, staying in old age homes.
- Musa Yamak went on to hold the title of the International Boxing Champion.
- Musa Yamak, on several occasions, was invited to do commentary for boxing matches being held in Germany and Turkey.
- On 15 May 2022, while participating in a boxing match against the Ugandan boxer Hamza Wandera, Musa Yamak, during the third round of the match, suddenly collapsed in the ring. The Munich Police, in an interview, said,
The paramedics saw the turbulent scenes of the emotionally charged up fans as well as the family members present on the site. To ensure the safety of the paramedics, we sent out a lot of patrols. We then set up a protection corridor on site so that paramedics could work safely and conscientiously.”
- Musa Yamak, during the second round of the boxing match, took a hard punch from Hamza Wandera, which is believed to be one of the causes of Musa’s cardiac arrest.