|Real Name||Muzammil Ibrahim|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 178 cm
in meters- 1.78 m
in feet inches- 5’ 10”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 80 kg
in pounds- 176 lbs
|Body Measurements (approx.)||- Chest: 42 inches
- Waist: 32 inches
- Biceps: 18 inches
|Date of Birth||25 August 1985|
|Age (as in 2017)||32 Years|
|Birth Place||Srinagar, Kashmir|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Virgo|
|School||Tyndale Biscoe School, Srinagar, Kashmir|
|Educational Qualification||Higher Secondary|
|Debut||Film: Dhokha (2007)
|Hobbies||Travelling, Listening to Music, Skiing, Mount Climbing|
|Girls, Affairs and More|
|Affairs/Girlfriends||Deepika Padukone (Ex-Girlfriend)|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Muzammil Ibrahim
- Does Muzammil Ibrahim smoke?: Not Known
- Does Muzammil Ibrahim drink alcohol?: Not Known
- Muzammil Ibrahim is an Indian model turned actor who won the Gladrags Manhunt 2003 at the age of 18. He has a record of being the youngest winner of the same contest.
- At the age of 7, he won the ‘National Bravery Award’ (1993) for saving a child from drowning, who fell into a pool. 19 years later, he again saved a 60-year old lady from getting sunk into the sea and won the ‘Godfrey Phillips National Bravery Awards’ in 2009.
- He is a two-time national level winner in a swimming championship.
- Muzammil Ibrahim was appreciated for his performance in his debutant film ‘Dhokha’ (2007) and won the ‘Best Newcomer’ award for the film.
- He started his career as a model. He appeared in a few music videos including, ‘Teri Yaad Jab Aati Hai’, ‘Pardesiya’ and ‘Kabhi Aisa Lagta Hai.
- He has ramp walked for many famous designers and has done several print shoots.
- He practices martial arts like Taekwondo, Aikido and Muay Thai, to stay fit.
📢⚡TRENDING: List of ICC World Cup Winners (1975-2015)