Muzamil Ibrahim Age, Girlfriend, Family, Biography & More
Education: College Drop Out
Age: 33 Years
Hometown: J & K
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 178 cm
in meters- 1.78 m
in feet inches- 5’ 10”
|Date of Birth||25 August 1986|
|Age (as in 2019)||33 Years|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Virgo|
|School||Tyndale Biscoe School, Srinagar, Kashmir|
|College||Jammia Millia Islamia College|
|Educational Qualification||He pursued a degree in Mechanical Engineering but left it in the very first year. IMDb|
|Debut||Film: Dhokha (2007)
|Awards||• Gladrags Manhunt contest in 2003
• Rashtrapati Award for bravery (Hindi: Jeevan Raksha Padak)
• "Jeevan Raksha Padak" miniature medal by the state of Jammu of Kashmir
• Godfrey Phillips National Bravery Award in the year 2008
Note: Apart from these, he has won several fashion awards over the years, like GQ best male model and Times top model.
Sister- Nafisa and Anisa
|Hobbies||Travelling, Listening to Music, Skiing, Mount Climbing|
|Girls, Affairs and More|
|Affairs/Girlfriends||Deepika Padukone (Ex-Girlfriend)|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Muzammil Ibrahim
- Muzammil Ibrahim is an Indian model-turned-actor who won the Gladrags Manhunt 2003 at the age of 18. He holds a record of being the youngest winner of the same contest.
- At the age of 7, he won the ‘National Bravery Award’ (1993) for saving a child from drowning, who fell into a pool, and 19 years later, he again saved a 60-year old lady from getting sunk into the sea and won the ‘Godfrey Phillips National Bravery Awards’ in 2009.
- He is a two-time national level winner in a swimming championship.
- Muzammil Ibrahim was appreciated for his performance in his debut film ‘Dhokha’ (2007) and won the ‘Best Newcomer’ award for the film.
- He started his career as a model. He appeared in a few music videos, including ‘Teri Yaad Jab Aati Hai’, ‘Pardesiya,’ and ‘Kabhi Aisa Lagta Hai.
- He has ramp walked for many famous designers and has done several print shoots.
- He practices martial arts, like Taekwondo, Aikido, and Muay Thai to stay fit.