|Real name/Full name
|Nadia Christina Jagessar Nadia's Facebook Account
|Event Planner and Model
|Being one of the contestants of the popular web series title Indian Matchmaking streamed on Netflix in 2022
|Physical Stats & More
|in centimeters- 175 cm
in meters- 1.75 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 9”
|Date of Birth
|9 December 1987 (Wednesday)
|Age (as of 2022)
|Denville, New Jersey
|Denville, New Jersey
|Rutgers University, United States
Seton Hall University, United States
|2011: Bachelor of Arts (B.A.) in Psychology at Rutgers University
2018: Master of Business Administration (M.B.A.) in Marketing at Seton Hall University Nadia's LinkedIn Account
|Non-vegetarian Nadia's Instagram Account
|Relationships & More
|Father- Jaipaul Jagessar
Mother- Namita Pawaroo Jagessar
|Brother- Robert Jagessar
Some Lesser Known Facts About Nadia Jagessar
- Nadia Jagessar is an American of Indian and Guyanese descent event planner who runs her own company, Euphoria Events, and works as a marketer for an organisation named Givaudan in New Jersey. She came into the limelight in 2020 when she participated in the conversation-starting series Indian Matchmaking.
- In August 2020, Nadia Jagessar started working as a volunteer with the TeamUP Mentor organisation, a
- In October 2012, Nadia Jagessar joined
In May 2018, Nadia Jagessar founded her own venture named Euphoria Events in Kota, Rajasthan and started working as its full-time Event Planner.
- In June 2018, Nadia Jagessar joined Givaudan in East Hanover, New Jersey, United States and began working as its Associate Marketing Manager in the Personal Care department. In March 2020, she was promoted to the position of Associate Marketing Manager. In August 2021, Nadia Jagessar was designated as the Marketing Manager of the company. In January 2022, she was appointed as the Marketing and Business Development Manager of the same company.
- In 2022, Nadia Jagessar appeared in season 3 of the web series Indian Matchmaking along with other cast members Aparna and Pradhyuman. During the first season of the series in 2020, Nadia was paired with Ravi Guru Singh, a Guyanese-Indian-American, Vinay Chadha, and Shekar Jayaraman; however, she did not find compatibility with them.
- Nadia Jagessar works as a designer for wedding couples’ perfect moments through her company, Euphoria Events.
- In a media conversation, Nadia Jagessar stated that after participating in the Indian Matchmaking series, everyone started recognizing her on the streets of New Jersey. She said,
My life has turned upside down in the best way possible. I got recognized on the streets of New York the other day—even with my mask and glasses on.”
- Nadia Jagessar likes drinking wine occasionally.
- Nadia Jagessar often advertises many beauty products on social media.
- Nadia Jagessar often speaks at various public motivating platforms such as TEDx. Once, she was invited to speak at an event named Momentous, which was organised in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
- Apart from being an event planner, Nadia Jagessar also works as a host for many well-known reality shows.
- Nadia Jagessar is a trained classical dancer and is associated with the Indian Dance Company AATMA Performing Arts, a New York/Los Angeles-based Indian dance company and teaching school.
- Nadia Jagessar is a compassionate animal lover. She has a pet dog named Suki. She often posts pictures and videos of her pet on social media.
- Nadia Jagessar has also walked the ramps at various events.
- In a media interview, Nadia Jagessar cited a piece of advice to those who were having arranged marriages. She stated that matchmaking was not a magical process, and one should work on a relationship with open-mindedness. Nadia Jagessar said,
Matchmaking is definitely a great option for anyone, but you should try to go into the experience as open-minded as possible. Matchmaking is not easy from the matchmaker’s side and it’s also not magic. Keep an open mind and be ready to put in the work.”