|Full Name||Namita Kaul Bhattacharya|
|Famous For||Being the foster daughter of Atal Bihari Vajpayee|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 158 cm
in meters- 1.58 m
in feet inches- 5’ 2”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 65 kg
in pounds- 143 lbs
|Hair Colour||Salt & Pepper|
|Date of Birth||Not Known|
|College||Shri Ram College of Commerce, Delhi|
|Political Inclination||Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP)|
|Boys, Affairs and More|
|Husband/Spouse||Ranjan Bhattacharya (Businessman, Bureaucrat)
Daughter- Niharika Bhattacharya
|Parents||Father- Atal Bihari Vajpayee (Foster)
Mother- Rajkumari Kaul (Died in 2014)
|Favourite Politician||Atal Bihari Vajpayee|
|Net Worth (approx.)||Not Known|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Namita Bhattacharya
- Namita Bhattacharya came into the eyes of media when she became the foster daughter of Atal Bihari Vajpayee.
- Although Namita is the granddaughter of a former Prime Minister of India, she has kept a low profile at all times.
- While pursuing her graduation at Delhi’s Shri Ram College of Commerce, she met Ranjan Bhattacharya, who was pursuing his honours in economics. Both fell in love and later, tied the knot and have a daughter together named Niharika.
- Namita’s husband, Ranjan Bhattacharya, earlier, worked at the Oberoi’s Group as a general manager of the group’s hotel in Srinagar, and later, appointed an Officer on Special Duty during the tenure of Atal Bihari Vajpayee as the Prime Minister of India.
- In November 2018, just three months after the death of Atal Bihari Vajpayee, she wrote a letter to the PMO conveying that her family wants to give up the government bungalow allotted to her father and also requested withdrawal of the SPG security to avoid inconvenience to the public.
📢⚡TRENDING: List of ICC World Cup Winners (1975-2015)