|Real Name||Hugo Lloris|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 188 cm
in meters- 1.88 m
in feet inches- 6’ 2”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 75 kg
in pounds- 165 lbs
|Body Measurements (approx.)||- Chest: 38 inches
- Waist: 32 inches
- Biceps: 14 inches
|Debut||International- On 19 November 2008 for France against Uruguay
Club- On 25 October 2005 for Nice against Châteauroux
|Jersey Number||#1 (France)
#1 (Tottenham Hotspur)
|Coach/Mentor||Didier Deschamps, Mauricio Pochettino|
|Awards, Honours, Achievements||Club
• Coupe de France: 2011–2012
• Trophée des Champions: 2012
Ligue 1 Goalkeeper of the Year: 2008–2009, 2009–2010, 2011–2012
|Date of Birth||26 December 1986|
|Age (as in 2017)||31 Years|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Capricon|
|Educational Qualification||Baccalaureate in Maths and Science|
|Girls, Affairs & More|
|Affairs/Girlfriends||Marine Lloris (2002-2012)|
|Marriage Date||6 July 2012|
|Wife/Spouse||Marine Lloris (2012-Present)
Daughters- Anna Rose Lloris, Giuliana Lloris
|Parents||Father- Luc Lloris (Banker)
Mother- Marie Lloris (Lawyer)
|Siblings||Brother- Gautier Lloris (Professional Footballer)
|Favourite Stadium||Stade de France, Saint-Denis, France|
|Favourite Footballers||Cristiano Ronaldo, Lionel Messi, Luis Suarez|
|Cars Collection||Audi, BMW , Range Rover|
|Salary (approx.)||$4 Million|
|Net Worth (approx.)||$34 Million|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Hugo Lloris
- Does Hugo Lloris smoke?: Not Known
- Does Hugo Lloris drink alcohol?: Not Known
- He was named “Hugo” because his parents were great admirers of the famous French writer Victor Hugo.
- He was born into a very rich family.
- His family wanted him to play tennis. But Hugo loved football. It was his grandfather, who himself was a big football fan, supported him.
- He started his football career at the age of 6; playing at CEDAC (Centre de Diffusion et d’Action Culturelle).
- At the age of ten, he joined Nice’s youth academy.
- He was the first choice goalkeeper for the club’s under-17 that won the Championnat Nationaux des 18 ans in the 2003-2004 edition.
- He kept a clean sheet on his debut on 25 October 2005 for Nice.
- In 2008, while playing for his club Nice, his mother passed away. He chose to play for Nice just two days after her death and declined bereavement leave offer from the club’s manager, Frédéric Antonetti. He received a nationwide respect for his decision.
- He joined Lyon in 2008 and played his first match for the club on 10 August 2008 against Toulouse. He finished the first season with 16 clean sheets and conceding only 27 goals.
- Lloris received his first international red card on 9 September 2009, in a match against Serbia, following a foul on Nikola Žigić, despite replays showing otherwise.
- On June 11 2010, he made his World Cup debut for France in the group stage game against Uruguay.
- On 10 August 2010, Lloris and Karim Benzema appeared on the cover of the French version of FIFA 11.
- On 17 November 2010, he captained France for the first time in a match against England.
- He was in the starting line-up in every match in the 2014 FIFA World Cup and helped his team reach the quarterfinals.
- He played a key role in the UEFA Euro 2016 French campaign after losing out to Portugal in the final.
- On 2 June 2017, he made his 88th appearance for his national team in a home win over Paraguay, overtaking Fabien Barthez as his nation’s most capped goalkeeper of all time.
- On 17 April 2018, he played his 250th match for Tottenham which resulted in a 1–1 draw against Brighton.
- He represented France in the 2018 FIFA World Cup in Russia. He played his 100th match for France on 21 June against Peru in the group stage of the 2018 FIFA World Cup.