Marital Status: Unmarried
Caste: Scheduled Caste
|Profession(s)||News Reporter, Anchor|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 168 cm
in meters- 1.68 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 6”
|Awards, Honours, Achievements||• ENBA Award for Best Coverage (2017)
• Chairman’s Award for Excellence in Teamwork on 43rd Founders Day celebration of India Today Group (2018)
|Date of Birth||4 November|
|Birthplace||Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India|
|Hometown||Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India|
|School||La Martiniere for Girls, Lucknow|
|College/University||• Shri Ram College of Commerce, New Delhi
• Amity University, Noida
|Educational Qualification||A course in Mass Communication|
|Caste||Schedule Caste NDTV|
|Relationships & More|
|Parents||Father- Pramod Batham
Mother- Gita Batham
|Siblings||Brother- Shivam Batham
|Favourite Actor||John Abraham|
|Favourite Colours||White, Pink|
|Favourite Dessert||Chocolate Muffin|
|Favourite Holiday Destination||Paris|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Neha Batham
- She was born into a middle-class family in Lucknow.
- She started her career in journalism with Zee Business Channel.
- Neha did Business Anchoring and Reporting with Zee Business for some time and then, moved to News 24.
- At News 24, she was a part of the Business Team.
- After quitting News 24, Neha joined B.A.G. Films & Media Limited as a news anchor and worked there for a while.
- In 2013, she joined Aaj Tak as a news anchor.
- Neha has interviewed many prominent personalities of FICCI, Assocham India, and CII.
- Apart from covering the Business news, she is also an auto expert. She has been covering the popular Delhi-NCR Auto-Expo for the last 12 years.
- Batham hosts the popular show “Ek Aur Ek Gyarah” on AAJ Tak.
- She has also produced many special programs for the channel.
- Her show, “Aur Dil Toot Gaya,” in which she presents the news related to political, social, and economic issues in a satirical way is very popular among the audience.
- Neha remains active on social media and has more than 34k followers on Instagram.
- She is a fitness enthusiast and visits the gym regularly.
- In 2019, she appeared on season 11 of Kaun Banega Crorepati (KBC) as an expert.
References/Sources: [ + ]