Husband: Dr Shahzaman Sardar
|Full name||Nida Firdous Khan Instagram - Nida Firdous|
|Known For||Appeared as a contestant in Pakistani TV show Tamasha 2|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 165 cm
in meters- 1.7 m
in feet & inches- 5’5”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 55 kg
in pounds- 121 lbs
|Figure Measurements (approx.)||32-30-32|
|Debut||Film: 1970 A Love Story (2021)
TV (Pakistani): Saza-e-Ishq (2020)
Web Series: Bad Girls (2021)
|Date of Birth||11 September|
|College/University||University of Karachi Times (KU Times), Pakistan|
|Educational Qualification||Bachelor's Degree (2011-2017) Facebook - Nida Firdous|
|Religion||Islam Instagram - Nida Firdous|
|Food Habit||Non-vegetarian Instagram - Nida Firdous
|Relationships & More|
|Husband/Spouse||Dr Shahzaman Sardar (Doctor)
|Parents||Father: Not Known
Mother: Not Known
Some Lesser Known Facts About Nida Firdous
- Nida Firdous is a Pakistani actress and model.
- Nida’s father passed away when she was young, and she was brought up by her mother.
- She chose to be an actor and a model, a career that no one in her family had ever followed. Her family supported her decision.
- She pursued a career in modelling after completing her formal education at a University in Karachi
- As a model, she was associated with some reputed brands like Sony Alpha, Euro Centra, and FA’RA London.
- She started her acting career in 2020 with the Pakistani show Saza-E-Ishq. Nida played a small role in the show, but she gained fame on the small screen with her notable acting.
- In 2021, she appeared as Hina in the Urdu TV show ‘Mein Hari Piya’. The show became so popular that it was broadcast in India on Zee Zindagi.
- As a supporting actor, she appeared in various Pakistani TV shows. She played the role of Zebi in ‘Pyar Deewangi Hai’ (2022), Neha in ‘Wabaal’ (2022), Nawal in ‘Siyani’ (2022), and Maheen in ‘Ziddi’ (2023).
- She was a contestant in the second season of the Pakistani reality show ‘Tamasha’ which is inspired by India’s TV show Big Boss. Nida was the first one among all contestants to get voted out of the show.
- In June 2023, she tied the knot with Shahzaman in a private ceremony before entering the Tamasha house. Her family approved of their marriage, but Shahzaman’s family had reservations, so he kept their marriage a secret for a few months before revealing it.
- She is a big foodie and enjoys exploring different cuisines.