Husband: Imran Khan
Age: 35 Years
Marital Status: Separated
|Famous For||Being the wife of Imran Khan|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 160 cm
in meters- 1.60 m
in feet inches- 5’ 3”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 55 kg
in pounds- 121 lbs
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|Debut||Film: I Hate Luv Storys (2010)
TV: Just Mohabbat (In the late 90s)
|Date of Birth||18 July 1987|
|Age (as of 2022)||35 Years|
|Birthplace||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Hometown||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|School||Bombay Scottish School, Mumbai|
|College/University||St. Xavier’s College|
|Hobbies||Reading Books, Travelling, Shopping|
|Relationships & More|
Note: Imran and Avantika parted ways in 2019. iDiva
|Affairs/Boyfriends||• Ranbir Kapoor India Today
• Imran Khan
• Sahib Singh Lamba (rumoured) The Indian Express
|Marriage Date||10 January 2011
Daughter- Imara Khan
|Parents||Father- Ranjev Malik
Mother- Vandana Malik (head honcho of channel CNBC-TV18)
|Siblings||Brother- Vedant Malik
|Film||Jo Jeeta Wohi Sikander|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Avantika Malik Khan
- In the late nineties, she made an acting stint in the TV serial “Just Mohabbat.”
- After completing her graduation, Malik moved to the US to pursue her further education.
- Avantika has made special appearances in her husband’s Bollywood Films including “I Hate Luv Storys,” “Ek Main Aur Ekk Tu,” and “Gori Tere Pyaar Mein.”
- In 2017, she walked the ramp for the Lakme Fashion Week.
- Malik dislikes cooking.
- She is fond of sweets.
- Avantika was offered a role in Rahul Rawail’s “Buddha Mar Gaya” which she refused, after which there was some tiff between Rawails and her husband, Imran.