Niece Waidhofer Age, Death, Husband, Family, Biography & More
Age: 31 Years
Death Cause: Suicide
Hometown: Houston, Texas
|Real name||Deniece Waidhofer The Sun|
|Profession||Model, Actor, and Social media influencer|
|Know for||Being a part of the Roast Me campaign on Reddit|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 160 cm
in meters- 1.60 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 3”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 55 kg
in pounds- 121 lbs
|Figure Measurements (approx.)||30-24-30|
|Debut||Film: Project Aether (2011)
|Date of Birth||27 August 1990 (Monday)|
|Date of Death||30 May 2022|
|Place of Death||Houston, Texas|
|Age (at the time of death)||31 Years|
|Death Cause||Suicide Independent|
|College/University||Sam Houston State University, Huntsville, Texas|
|Educational Qualification||Bachelor of Business Administration|
|Hobbies||Horse Riding, Swimming|
|Controversy||In 2020, Niece attracted controversy after she filed a complaint against a website ‘Thothub’ for using her photos on their website. In the complaint, she said that she faced monetary harm because of her photos were used by some other site. The complaint read,
Defendants display Waidhofer’s content on Thothub and describe her to millions of viewers as a dehumanized sexual object that lacks control and agency over her works and body, how her works and body are used, and by whom. The U.S. Sun
|Relationships & More|
|Marital Status (at the time of death)||Divorced|
|Marriage Date||Year, 2015
|Husband/Spouse||Name Not Known|
|Parents||Father- Mike Waidhofer (dermatologist)
Note: Her father died after being diagnosed with fourth-stage pancreatic cancer.
Mother- Martha Shook Waidhofer
Note: One of her brother's name is Will Waidhofer.
Some Lesser Known Facts About Niece Waidhofer
- Niece Waidhofer was an American model, actor and influencer who was known for the Roast Me campaign on Reddit. On 30 May 2022, she died after committing suicide in Houston, Texas.
- In an interview, she said that she got divorced from her husband because her mother-in-law was very disappointed by Niece’s profession.
- She started her modelling career in 2015 and posted her first picture on Facebook in a bikini.
- In 2014, she appeared in the film The Legend of DarkHorse County and played the role of Anna Rothschild.
- She liked watching the Cowboys game and used to attend the matches.
- According to her family, she was outspoken about mental health on social media, and would often help her followers suffering from mental health issues.
- In an interview, her family said that after her death, a non-profit organization named ‘Peace from Niece’ was formed to help people suffering from mental health issues.
- In another interview, her family revealed that she used to manage her social media accounts on her own. She also used to post and shoot her photos herself.
- She deleted all her pictures from her Instagram account before her death and only kept three posts on the platform.
- In 2017, she was roasted by people on her Reddit account under the Roast Me campaign, where she saw many vulgar and disrespectful comments about herself. Later, she deleted the account.
- In 2022, she apologized to her female fans for posting edited pictures because many women started spending money on their makeup, hair, and shopping to look like Niece. In the video, she promised her fans that she would not post filtered pictures so that women who followed her would love themselves the way they were.
- She was a passionate animal lover and had rescued three dogs.
- In an interview, she said that she liked consuming alcoholic beverages, and she used to take tequila shots as soon as she woke up.
- In an interview, she said that she had gone through breast surgery, lips surgery, and body contouring.
- According to her, she was often threatened by her fans if she didn’t talk to them.
- Some of her fans posted pictures of her on her father’s google page to harass her.
|↑3||The U.S. Sun|