Niharika Kundu Height, Age, Boyfriend, Family, Biography & More
Hometown: New Delhi
Age: 23 Years
|Profession(s)||Actor and Assistant Director in Films|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 168 cm
in meters- 1.68 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 6”
|Date of Birth||16 November 1997 (Sunday)|
|Age (as of 2020)||23 Years|
|School(s)||• Delhi Public School, Chandigarh (Upto Class 8)
• Delhi Public School, Gurgaon (Class 9-12) Facebook
|College/University||Hansraj College, Delhi|
|Tattoo||She has got a tattoo inked on her back.
|Relationships & More|
|Parents||Father- Ramesh Kundu
Mother- Neelam Malik
Some Lesser Known Facts About Niharika Kundu
- Niharika Kundu is an Indian actress and assistant director in Hindi films.
- She was born in a well-to-do family in Delhi.
- She worked with Ostraca- the creative writing society of Hans Raj College, Hansraj Dramatics Society, Saitan Theatre Group, Akshara Theatre, and Swaranjali- Hansraj College Music Society while she was in college.
- Niharika has acted in various theatre plays and Nukkad Nataks.
- She started working as a director on 12 August 2018 at Sober Cats Entertainment.
- In 2018, she appeared in the award-winning Hindi feature film ‘Kuch Der Aur’ (2018).
- Later, she worked as an assistant director in Hindi films including ‘Setters’ (2019) and ‘Sunflower’ (2021).
- She has acted in the Hindi web-series ‘Tandav’ (2021) in which she played the role of Simran Ahuja.
- She loves reading books whenever she gets free time.
- She is a dog lover and has posted many pictures with dogs on her social media accounts.
- As per her Facebook account, one of her favourite quotes is,
Why be difficult when with a bit of effort you can be impossible?”