|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 165 cm
in meters- 1.65 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 5”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 55 kg
in pounds- 121 lbs
|Figure Measurements (approx.)||32-28-32|
|Hair Colour||Medium Brown|
|Debut|| Telugu Film: Chikati Gadilo Chithakotudu (2019)
Tamil Film: Kanchana 3 (2019 as Divya, Raghava's cousin)
Bollywood: India Fashion Factory (2020)
Television: Bigg Boss 14
|Date of Birth||21 August 1996 (Wednesday)|
|Age (as of 2020)||24 Years|
|Educational Qualification||An acting course in Mumbai Deccan Chronicle|
|Relationships & More|
|Affairs/Boyfriends||DJ Rohit Gida (Rumoured) PINKVILLA
|Parents||Father- Digambar Tamboli (Worked at Exide Industries)
Mother- Pramila Bodkhe Tamboli (Homemaker)
|Car Collection||Audi Q5
Some Lesser Known Facts About Nikki Tamboli
- Nikki Tamboli is an Indian model and actress who has predominantly worked in the South Indian film industry. She began her acting career with the Telugu movie Chikati Gadilo Chithakotudu (2019). She has also appeared in the commercials of various brands like Shein, Stalkbuylove, etc.
- Nikki Tamboli completed her schooling and graduation in Aurangabad, Maharashtra, and then she went on to pursue an acting course in Mumbai. In an interview, she revealed that she never planned to become an actress, she said,
But now I am embracing and loving being in front of the camera. I have even done an acting course in Mumbai, followed by a modelling stint”
- Post her Tollywood debut in the movie Chikati Gadilo Chithakotudu (2019), she appeared in the Tamil Film Kanchana 3 (2019). Thereafter, she played the role of police officer Mounika in the Telugu film Thippara Meesam (2019).
- Nikki Tamboli is an animal lover. Once, she posted a picture on her Instagram account in which she was kissing a dolphin with a caption, “People who love animals are my favourite kinda people”
- She is a hardcore fitness freak.
— Nikki Tamboli (@nikkitamboli) July 5, 2019
- In 2020, Nikki Tamboli appeared on the show Bigg Boss 14, an Indian reality television game show, as a contestant.
- Nikki Tamboli claims that she seeks acting inspiration from South Indian actress Nayanthara. In an interview, she said,
I like how Nayanthara gets into the skin of every character that she portrays on screen”
- In 2020, she made her Bollywood debut with the movie India Fashion Factory in which she shared the screen with the veteran actor Mithun Chakraborty‘s son Namashi Chakraborty.
- Here’s an interesting video about Nikki Tamboli’s biography: