Height: 5' 6"
Age: 26 Years
Net Worth: $2 Million
|Profession(s)||Entrepreneur and Ethical Hacker|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 165 cm
in meters- 1.65 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 6”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 56 kg
in pounds- 123.46 lbs
|Awards, Honours, Achievements||2013: Hall of Fame- Facebook, Yahoo, Google, Apple, Microsoft
2014: Young Indian Innovator by Digit Magazine
2015: The Indian Firewall by Government of Gujarat
2016: Company of the Year in Cyber Security - Silicon India
2017: 30 Under 30 - SR
2018: Game Changers of Tomorrow - Outlook India
2019: Entrepreneur of the Year (Entrepreneur India Magazine)
2019: K7 Computing - Cyber Safe Award
2019: The Economic Times Most Promising Brands
2020: National Youth Day Awards
2020: Accolades from Dubai Police
2020: Technology Provider of the Year by (Entrepreneur India Magazine)
2020: InfoSec PG’s Startup of the Year in Security Services & AI
2020: InfoSec PG’s Company of the Year in Security Services & AI
2020: Morgan Stanley's CTO Innovation Award
2020: Gartner's Market Guide for SOC
|Date of Birth||19 August 1993 (Thursday)|
|Age (as in 2019)||26 Years|
|School||H.S. Shah High School, Jambusar, Gujarat|
|Educational Qualification||10th Standard Dropout|
|Hobbies||Gaming, Cooking, Hacking, and Collecting New Gadgets|
|Relationships & More|
|Parents||Father- Bharat Shah
Mother- Pratiksha Shah
|Siblings||Brother- Harshil Shah|
|Food||Moong Dal Ka Halwa and Kheer|
|Actor||Shah Rukh Khan|
|Film(s)||The Matrix (1999), Anonymous (2003), and Blackhat (2015)|
|Songs||'Naina' From Dangal (2016) and 'O Sathi' From Baaghi 2 (2018)|
|Perfume(s)||1 Million and DKNY Million Dollar|
|Fashion Designer||Manish Malhotra|
|Destination||Dubai, Paris, and Barcelona|
|Fashion Brands||Gucci, LV, Burberry, Armani, and Versace|
|Cricketer(s)||Sachin Tendulkar and Virat Kohli|
|Singer(s)||A. R. Rehman and Arijit Singh|
|Book(s)||Facebook Hacking and Gmail Hacking|
|Car Collection||Audi, Hyundai, McLaren, Ferrari, and Tesla
|Net Worth||$2 Million|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Manan Shah
- Does Manan Shah smoke: Yes
- Manan Shah is an entrepreneur and ethical hacker.
- In 2009, he attended a seminar on ethical hacking at the MS University Vadodara, and he got inspired to learn ethical hacking.
- In 2014, he stumbled upon an unusual cross-site scripting vulnerability on Go Daddy’s platform, and later, he helped in resolving.
- Later, he started working on freelance projects related to ethical hacking and cybersecurity.
- At the age of 21, he solved a few cybercrime cases for the MNC’s like Twitter, Yahoo!, Facebook, Nokia, Blackberry, PayPal, Skype, Google, Apple, and Microsoft.
- With his hard work and great efforts, he became a part of Microsoft’s top 100 security researchers in the world.
- He is the founder, director, and chief executive officer at Avalance Global Solutions and have five offices spread across India, Dubai, and the USA.
- Some of his clients are Dubai Police, Pepsico, ICICI Bank, Bank of Baroda, Godrej, Facebook, Twitter, Microsoft, Reliance, Tata, Oyo, Swiggy, and HUL.
- In 2019, the Indian business tycoon, Raj Kundra who is the husband of popular Bollywood actress, Shilpa Shetty partnered with Manan Shah’s company for cybersecurity services.
- Manan loves to live a luxurious life.