|Real Name||Nirmaljeet Singh Narula|
|Profession||Indian Spiritual Leader|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 170 cm
in meters- 1.70 m
in feet inches- 5’ 7”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 75 kg
in pounds- 165 lbs
|Date of Birth||April 16, 1952|
|Age (as in 2017)||65 Years|
|Birth Place||Village Mandi, Samana, Punjab|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Aries|
|Hometown||Samana , Punjab|
|School||Studied in the school of Samana, Delhi and Ludhiana|
|College||Government College of Ludhiana, Punjab|
|Debut||TV: first 'Samagam' appeared in 2006|
|Family||Father- S.S. Narula
Mother- Name Not Known
Brother- Manjit Singh Narula
Sister- Smt. Malvinder Kaur (In 1964, married to Inder Singh Namdharee-the former speaker of Jharkhand Legislative Assembly)
|Address||Nirmal Darbar, 211 Chiranjiv Tower 43, Nehru Place, New Delhi-110019, India|
|Controversies||• He is being criticised for collecting money from the persons (2000 each) attending his 'Samagam' and 10 percent salary of the persons who follow him.
• Jai Ram Singh, at Indira Puram, filed a case against him and alleged that Nirmal Baba cheated him of Rs. 31,000 by promising that his disease would be treated but he didn't get any relief.
• Jitender Singh filed a police complaint against him that Nirmal Baba cheated him 11,000 Rs.for curing his ailment.
• In 20012, the Lucknow police in Gomti Nagar; filed a case of cheating against him by Tanya Thakur and Aditya Thakur; complaining that he befooled people in the name of religion and promotes superstitions.
There are many such allegations against Nirmal Baba.
|Net Worth (Approx)||Rs.235 crore|
Some Lesser Known Facts about Nirmal Baba
- After the murder of his father, to save the child, he was sent to Daltonganj in Jharkhand by his mother in 1970.
- His family migrated to India (a village named Palamu in Jharkhand) from Pakistan after partition.
- As his grandfather Lala Thakur Das took an oath that he would convert his children into Sikhs; so his father S.S.Narula was also converted into a Sikh.
- According to people from different parts of the world; he has healing power to cure the diseases like typhoid, jaundice etc, and not only he can scan the individual but also has literally power to guess about a person’s possessions; just by talking over the phone.
- His first presence on TV was in 2006 and now his ‘Samagams’ are being telecasted on more than 40 different Indian and International channels like SAB TV, TV Asia, Star News, and AXN etc.
- He has some flats in the posh areas of Delhi and also bought a hotel (Nirmal Boutique; costing 35 crores) in Delhi.
- Nirmal Baba charges 2000 Rs. from everyone who wants to participate in his ‘Samagam.’
- He is the brother-in-law of Inder Singh Namdharee-former speaker of Jharkhand legislative assembly.
- During his teenage, he tried the business of bricks and also opened a cloth shop. In Ranchi, he did coal and limestone business successfully.
- Due to a serious accident on his way to Ludhiana, he got a serious fracture in his leg and was hospitalized in CMC Ludhiana; where he remained on the bed for one and half year. It made his business of cloth at Ranchi standstill.
- In response to the criticism of people that being the spiritual leader his annual turnover is 235 crore, he told the media that he pays his income tax regularly.
- In April 2012, ‘Nirmalbaba.com’ faced over 42,000 hits per day. As per google tools, it receives 18 lakh page views by 8 lakh people. He has 3 lakh followers on Facebook and 42,000 on Twitter.