Age: 27 Years
Marital Status: Married
Father: Dilip Joshi
|Profession(s)||Content Writer, Businesswoman|
|Famous For||Being the daughter of popular Indian television actor Dilip Joshi|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 162 cm
in meters- 1.62 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 4”
|Date of Birth||18 January 1994 (Tuesday)|
|Age (as of 2021)||27 Years|
|College/University||• University of Mumbai
• City, University of London
|Educational Qualification(s)||• Master’s Degree (English Language and Literature, General) from the University of Mumbai (2014 - 2016)
• Master of Arts (International Publishing) from City, University of London (2012 - 2013)
• Bachelor's degree, Mass Communication/Media Studies from the University of Mumbai (2009 - 2012) RocketReach
|Relationships & More|
|Marriage Date||11 December 2021|
|Parents||Father- Dilip Joshi (Actor)
Mother- Jaymala Joshi
|Siblings||Brother- Ritwik Joshi
Some Lesser Known Facts About Niyati Joshi
- Niyati Joshi is an Indian film editor. She is the daughter of popular Indian television and film actor Dilip Joshi who is best known for playing the role of ‘Jethalal Champaklal Gada’ in the comedy television serial ‘Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah.’
- Niyati Joshi was born and brought up in Mumbai.
- While pursuing her bachelor in mass communication at the University of Mumbai, Niyati Joshi did a five-day internship with the junior creative support team at VISCOM 360 Communications Pvt. Ltd.
- In 2010, Niyati Joshi wrote her first two local stories for Bennett Coleman and Co. Ltd. (Times Group).
- In October 2010, Niyati Joshi became one of the 24 critics who were employed to judge and award the competition films at the Mumbai Film Festival.
- In 2011, Niyati Joshi was employed as an administrative assistant at Greenspot Entertainment Pvt. Ltd., where she handled a Coca-Cola sponsored fan-website for the 2011 edition of the IPL (Indian Premier League). The website had videos, blogs, and interactive content that was updated on a daily basis. It had 80,000 hits by the end of the tournament.
- Niyati Joshi, in 2012, moved to London to pursue a master’s degree in International Publishing. In 2013, she did a four-week internship in the fiction editorial department of Picador. Her key responsibilities while working as an intern included reading manuscripts, writing reader reports for each of them, programming titles and their corresponding data on the company’s metadata system, periodically carrying out research in Nielsen BookScan and VISTA and handling social media, particularly Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest.
- Niyati Joshi has three weeks of working experience at SAGE Publishing. She worked there as a rights intern and worked on building a database of SAGE titles infringed by an American publisher (Cram 101). In the same year, she also worked at Susan Yearwood Literary Agency. She did a part-time internship for 6 months as the Agent’s Assistant and attended literary events like BookSlam, Literary Death Match, and other networking events.
- In 2014, Niyati Joshi did another six months internship as a content writer, copyediting proofreader, and web researcher at Verve Magazine. Verve Magazine is considered one of the most popular lifestyle magazines in Auckland.
- Taking a break from internships, Niyati Joshi, in 2014 started working as a freelance editor. She worked on structurally editing manuscripts, working directly with authors.
- Later, in 2015, Niyati Joshi moved back to India and started working as a senior executive for Crossword Bookstores. After working there for almost two years, she opted to work as a freelance editor.
- In 2019, Niyati Joshi started working as a full-time assistant manager for events & digital marketing at Kitab Khana Mumbai. To pursue her interest in storytelling, she launched her own independent publishing house, Lettori Press, which tells diverse Indian stories.
- Niyati Joshi came into the limelight after the news of her marriage with Yashovardhan Mishra, son of film writer Ashok Mishra, went viral. A video of her father, Dilip Joshi, dancing on her prewedding celebrations surfaced all over the internet.
- Niyati Joshi’s wedding card pictures were also circulated on social media sites.
- Niyati Joshi and Yashovardhan Mishra’s wedding took place on 11 December 2021 at the prestigious Taj Hotel in Mumbai. Niyati Joshi’s grey hair look received huge appreciation on social media.
- Invitations for Niyati’s wedding was sent to the whole cast of the “Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah” team including Disha Vakani, Amit Bhatt, Shailesh Lodha, Munmun Dutta, and many others.