|Famous Role||Jethalal Champaklal Gada in TV serial Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah (2008 to present)|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 165 cm
in meters- 1.65 m
in Feet Inches- 5’ 5”
|Weight (approx.)||in Kilograms- 80 kg
in Pounds- 176 lbs
|Body Measurements (approx.)||Chest: 42 Inches
Waist: 36 Inches
Biceps: 12 Inches
|Date of Birth||26 May 1968|
|Age (as in 2018)||50 Years|
|Birth Place||Gosa Village, Porbandar, Gujarat, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Gemini|
|Hometown||Gosa Village, Porbandar, Gujarat, India|
|College||Narsee Monjee College of Commerce and Economics, Mumbai|
|Education Qualifications||Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com.)|
|Debut||Film Debut: Maine Pyar Kiya (Bollywood, 1989), Hun Hunshi Hunshilal (Gujarati, 1992)
TV Debut: Hum Panchhi Ek Daal Ke
|Family||Father- Name Not Known
Mother- Name Not Known
Brother- Not Known
Sister- Not Known
|Political Inclination||BJP Live Hindustan|
|Favourite Footballer||Lionel Messi|
|Favourite Food||Rotlo, Basi rotla with vagar in chaas|
|Favourite Cuisine||Chinese, Italian, Indian|
|Favourite Dessert||Chocolates with almond|
|Favourite Recipe||Moong Dal Dhokla|
|Girls, Affairs and More|
|Children||Daughter- Neeyati Joshi
Son- Ritwik Joshi
- Does Dilip Joshi smoke?: Not Known
- Does Dilip Joshi drink alcohol?: No
- Dilip belongs to a Gujarati family.
- At a very young age of 12, Dilip started acting in various plays.
- He joined Little Theatre academy of Namdev Lahute and his first play was Aie Ranchhod Rangila.
- After that, he appeared in numerous Gujarati plays like Bapu Tame Kamaal Kari, Jalsa Karo Jayantilal, etc.
- He got his breakthrough with the role of ‘Ramu’ in the 1989 Bollywood film Maine Pyar Kiya.
- During his B.Com. study, he got the INT (Indian National Theatre) best actor award twice.
- He is a pure vegetarian.
References/Sources: [ + ]