Nusli Wadia Age, Wife, Children, Biography, Family & More
|Real Name||Nusli Wadia|
|Famous For||Being the chairman of Wadia Group|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 180 cm
in meters- 1.8 m
in feet inches- 5’ 11”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 75 kg
in pounds- 165 lbs
|Eye Colour||Light Brown|
|Date of Birth||15 February 1944|
|Age (as in 2018)||74 Years|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Aquarius|
|School||Cathedral and John Connon School|
|College/University||The University of Florida, U.S.A|
|Educational Qualification||Ph.D. in Chemical Engineering|
|Political Inclination||Bharatiya Janta Party (BJP)|
|Hobbies||Watching Cricket, Cooking|
|Relationships & More|
|Wife/Spouse||Maureen Wadia (Head of Gladrags Magazine)
|Children||Sons- Ness Wadia, Jehangir Wadia
|Parents||Father- Neville Wadia (Businessman)
Mother- Dina Jinnah (Homemaker)
|Net Worth (approx.)||₹50,000 Crore ($7.5 Billion)|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Nusli Wadia
- Does Nusli Wadia smoke ?: Not Known
- Does Nusli Wadia drink alcohol?: Yes
- He was born into a family with a rich heritage. His maternal grandfather was MA Jinnah, the founder of Pakistan.
- His parents got divorced before he was born, after 5 years of their marriage.
- He attained his schooling from England. However, in an interview, he revealed that he hated going to schools in his childhood.
- After completing his studies, he came back to Mumbai where he started working as an apprentice to his father.
- In 1971, his father was thinking to sell Bombay Dyeing and moving out of the country but Nusli convinced him to stay in India and not to sell the company.
- He was appointed on the Prime Minister’s Council on Trade and Industry in 1998, 1999, and 2000.
- He was very close to JRD Tata and was considered to be his godson.
- His group of companies includes some big names like Britannia Industries, Bombay Dyeing, and the airline GoAir.
- In 2004, he visited Pakistan with his mother and family and also went to the mausoleum of his grandfather Muhammad Ali Jinnah.
- In 2016, he had a battle against the Tata Group and his former friend Ratan Tata who got him ousted from the board of three Tata firms. Nusli said that their differences were due to Nano draining the funds.