Kate Elizabeth Hallam Height, Age, Boyfriend, Husband, Children, Family, Biography & More
Husband: David Tickle
|Real name||Kate Elizabeth Hallam Instagram|
|Profession(s)||Model, Actress, Musician|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 178 cm
in meters- 1.78 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 10”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 55 kg
in pounds- 120 lbs
|Figure Measurements (approx.)||34-26-35|
|Eye Colour||Light Blue|
|Hair Colour||Golden Blonde|
|Debut||TV: Topgear 1999
|Date of Birth||17 November 1983 (Thursday)|
|Age (as of 2020)||37 Years|
|Birthplace||Stockport, Manchester, Greater Manchester, United Kingdom|
|Hometown||Stockport, Manchester, Greater Manchester, United Kingdom|
|School||Ridge Danyers Drama School|
|Food Habit||Non-Vegetarian Instagram|
|Relationships & More|
|Marriage Date||Lucky Ali (m. 2010; div. 2017)
David Tickle (m. 7 June 2019 - Present)
|Husband/Spouse||Lucky Ali (Indian Singer)
David Tickle (British Musician)
Dani Maqsood Ali (with Lucky Ali)
Jaxon (with David)
|Parents||Father- Peter Hallam
Mother- Name not known
|Siblings||Brother- Chris Hallam, Dominic
Sister- Not Known
Some Lesser Known Facts About Kate Elizabeth Hallam
- Does Kate Elizabeth Hallam smoke?: No
- Does Kate Elizabeth Hallam drink alcohol?: Yes
- Kate Elizabeth Hallam is a British Model Actress and Musician. She was chosen for Miss England and Miss Great Britain Competitions. She won the titles of Miss Great Britain Photogenic/Miss England Intercontinental and the Face of Aintree 2004. Kate was also chosen to represent her country in International Pageants.
- At the age of 3, Kate won the ‘Bonniest Baby’ competition. This made her parents think that she is born for the stage.
- In 1997 Kate’s father formed a band and she joined as a keyboard player and backing vocalist. They use to perform 60’s-90’s covers for 5 years around England.
- When Kate was 14, her brother Chris was diagnosed with Leukaemia and needed a Bone-Marrow transplant. By fortune, Kate was a ‘Perfect Bone-Marrow’ for Chris. She went on to do a Bone Marrow Transplant at this small age and cured her brother of this disease. After the transplant surgery, she was honoured with the Bravery Award from The House Of Commons. She also went on to become Ambassador for The Anthony Nolan Bone-Marrow Trust and does campaigning to raise money for the disease.
- Kate Elizabeth at the age of 16 was diagnosed with Meningococcal meningitis, a deadly disease. She was hospitalised for days and fought the disease with full courage. Soon after recovering from her disease she stood back and was chosen out of 700 others, to star on the Famous Car Show Topgear 1999 as a model.
- She entered herself in many competitions such as Miss England, Miss Britain and got selected for those. After her appearance in Miss England 2004, she was chosen as a Cover girl for Take A Break Magazine.
- Kate has modelled for various British and International brands such as Monte Carlo, Lewis, Westwood, and many more.
- In 2010 Kate Elizabeth married the Indian singer ‘Lucky Ali.’ She flew down to India to stay with him and his family. They were blessed with a boy from this marriage. The marriage didn’t last long. In 2017, Kate decided to get divorced from Lucky and made a controversial statement at a media interaction saying, ‘I didn’t want a man divided between 3 families.’ After her divorce, she went back to the UK. Hindustan Times
- Kate started playing the guitar in 2006. She used to upload her Bass videos on her Instagram page and one day she was contacted by well known British Music Producer David Tickle. He offered Kate to play Bass for a well Known LA Band.
- While working on various projects Kate and David fell in love. They got married in 2019 and are blessed with a boy.
- Kate Elizabeth works for various charity groups and is extremely passionate about helping people in need.