|Real Name||Padmaja Joshi|
|Profession||Journalist, News Anchor|
|Famous For||Anchor at Times Now|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Hair Colour||Dark Brown|
|Date of Birth||November 13|
|Birth Place||Not Known|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Scorpio|
|Hometown||New Delhi, India|
|School||Loreto Convent, Tara Hall, Shimla|
|Educational Qualification||Not Known|
|Hobbies||Reading, Hanging out with friends, Going to Gym|
|Boys, Affairs and More|
|Marital Status||Not Known|
|Parents||Names Not Known|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Padmaja Joshi
- Does Padmaja Joshi smoke?: Not Known
- Does Padmaja Joshi drink alcohol?: Not Known
- She opted for science field as she wanted to become a doctor, but then she found less quality in this field. Then, she became curious to know about the latest happenings in the country and shifted from Science to English and became a reporter.
- Padmaja started her career as a reporter and after continuing for one and a half years, she was offered a job at Star News (now ABP) as a News Anchor.
- In August 2007, she joined News X, a 24-hour English-language news television channel, as a producer.
- She shifted to Headlines Today in 2008 as an Anchor and Associate Executive Producer.
- At Headlines Today, she worked for more than 6 years and anchored the prime-time broadcast show on the channel.
- Exploring more opportunities, she switched to Times Now and handled the responsibilities of an anchor and news editor over there.
- After gaining lots of experience in journalism, she became a part of India Today Group and has been working as an Editor at the group.
- In an interview with Soul magazine, she shared the success mantra that she puts all her heart and soul in every task assigned to her, which ultimately leads to victory in her life.
📢⚡TRENDING: List of IPL Winners (2008-2018)