|Real Name||Pallavi Kulkarni|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 163 cm
in meters- 1.63 m
in feet inches- 5’ 4”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 50 kg
in pounds- 110 lbs
|Figure Measurements (approx.)||28-26-28|
|Date of Birth||15 June 1982|
|Age (as in 2017)||35 Years|
|Birth Place||Mumbai, Maharashtra|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Gemini|
|Educational Qualification||Degree in Hotel Management|
|Debut||TV: Hudd Kar Di (1999)
Film: Arjun Pandit (1999)
|Family||Father- Not Known
Mother- Not Known
Brother- Not Known
Sister- Not Known
|Hobbies||Listening to music, Travelling, Singing|
|Favourite Actor||Riteish Deshmukh|
|Favourite Films||Masti, Banjo|
|Favourite Colours||Golden, Red|
|Favourite Destinations||Newyork, Spain, Turkey, Italy|
|Boys, Affairs and More|
|Affairs/Boyfriends||Mihir Nerurkar (Businessman)|
|Marriage Date||5 April 2007|
|Children||Son- Kayaan Nerurkar (b.2013)
Some Lesser Known Facts About Pallavi Kulkarni
- Does Pallavi Kulkarni smoke?: No
- Does Pallavi Kulkarni drink alcohol?: Not Known
- Pallavi Kulkarni is an actress who is known for her perfect dialogue delivery, charming face and attractive dimples.
- After completing her degree, she started her career as a model.
- She has appeared in the popular TV serials like ‘Kya Hadsaa Kya Haqeeqat’, ‘Kehta Hai Dil’, ‘Vaidehi’, ‘Itna Karo Na Mujhe Pyar’ etc.
- She was also seen in a Bollywood film ‘Kranti’ as a Bobby Deol‘s sister.
- If not an actress, she would have been a businesswoman.
- Apart from acting, she has also done several ad campaigns of leading brands such as Coca-Cola, Blue Star, LG Electronics, Saffola, Aviva Life Insurance, Lifebuoy Skin Care, Dabur Hair Oil, Brooke Bond Tea, Hero Honda, Hyundai Accent, Limca, Sprite etc.
- After her marriage in 2007, she took a break from small screen industry and made a comeback in the mid-2000s with some top quality serials like ‘Kehta Hai Dil’, ‘Vaidehi’ and ‘Kya Hadsaa Kya Haqeeqat’.