Marital Status: Married
Age: 31 Years
|Full name||Pallavi Vengsarkar Danthi Instagram-Pallavi Vengsarkar|
|Famous For||Being the daughter of the former Indian cricketer Dilip Vengsarkar|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 175 cm
in meters- 1.75 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 9”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 55 kg
in pounds- 121 lbs
|Figure Measurements (approx.)||34-26-34|
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|Date of Birth||24 December 1989 (Thursday)|
|Age (as of 2021)||32 Years|
|Birthplace||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Hometown||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|School||• Kodaikanal International School, Tamil Nadu
• Bombay Scottish School, Mumbai
|College||• St. Xavier's College, Mumbai
• Durham University, England
|Educational Qualification(s)Linkedin-Pallavi Vengsarkar||• BA in Economics from St. Xavier's College
• Master in Management from Durham University
|Food Habit||Non-Vegetarian Instagram-Pallavi Vengsarkar|
|Relationships & More|
|Marriage Date||11 July 2017|
|Husband/Spouse||Karan Danthi (Businessman)
|Parents||Father- Dilip Vengsarkar (Former Indian Cricketer)
Mother- Manali Vengsarkar (Jewellery Designer)
|Children||Son- Name Not Known
|Siblings||Brother- Nakul Vengsarkar
Some Lesser Known Facts About Pallavi Vengsarkar
- Pallavi Vengsarkar is an Indian model and entrepreneur. She is known for being the daughter of the former Indian cricketer Dilip Vengsarkar.
Pallavi Vengsarkar was born and brought up in Mumbai, India.
- In 2008, Pallavi Vengsarkar joined Elite Model Management, a modelling agency in Mumbai, to brush up her modelling skills and pursue a career in it later.
- Next, Pallavi Vengsarkar worked as an assistant director with the Bollywood film director extraordinaire Vishal Bhardwaj on his feature film ‘Kaminey.’ While working there, she gained valuable behind-the-scenes experience in both, the direction and production aspects of filmmaking.
In 2014, she established Pallavi Vengsarkar Creations, a boutique that designs and manufactures high quality, handcrafted and customized luxury leather products, travel bags, and accessories for clients globally. She also worked as the creative director for her store and worked on expanding the business.
- Pallavi Vengsarkar, in 2018, created ‘House of Pravasa,’ a luxury brand for handcrafted and timeless leather accessories. She showcases her bag collection at various national and international fashion exhibitions.
- A Kabir Khan directed Hindi-language sports film titled ’83′ has been created to celebrate the victory of the Indian cricket team at the 1983 World Cup. The film was released theatrically on 24 December 2021. Pallavi Vengsarkar’s father, Dilip Vengsarkar, was a part of that winning team and Actor Adinath Kothare played the character of Dilip in the film.
- Pallavi Vengsarkar is an animal lover and has a pet dog at her home.
- Pallavi Vengsarkar is a regular practitioner of Yoga.
- Pallavi Vengsarkar is often spotted consuming alcoholic drinks at social gatherings. Instagram-Pallavi Vengsarkar