Nakul Vengsarkar (Dilip Vengsarkar’s Son) Age, Wife, Family, Biography & More
Age: 39 Years
Hometown: Mumbai, India
Wife: Ayesha Faridi
|Profession(s)||Interior Designer, Architect, Photographer|
|Famous For||Being the son of the former Indian cricketer Dilip Vengsarkar|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 178 cm
in meters- 1.78 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 10”
|Date of Birth||Year, 1982|
|Age (as of 2021)||39 Years|
|Birthplace||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Hometown||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|School||• Bombay Scottish School, Mahim, Mumbai
• Kodaikanal International School, Tamil Nadu
|College/Institute||Domus Academy, Milan, Italy|
|Relationships & More|
|Fiancée||Swapnali Bhosale (Daughter of the renowned real estate builder Avinash Bhosale) (Ex-Fiancée)
|Marriage Date||27 April 2013|
|Wife/Spouse||Ayesha Faridi (News Anchor)
|Parents||Father- Dilip Vengsarkar (Former Cricketer)
Mother- Manali Vengsarkar (Jewellery Designer)
|Siblings||Sister- Pallavi Vengsarkar (Model)
Some Lesser Known Facts About Nakul Vengsarkar
- Nakul Vengsarkar is an Indian interior designer, architect, and photographer who is known for being the son of the former Indian cricketer Dilip Vengsarkar.
- Nakul Vengsarkar is the co-founder of an architecture and interior design firm named ‘NAD.’ The name of the firm is an abbreviation symbolising the names of the founders Nakul Vengsarkar and Ajay Hemmady, and D stands for designs. The company works on creating modular designs for residential buildings and master planning gated societies.
- Nakul Vengsarkar, in 2009, started working towards his photography passion and within a year, he started showcasing his works at various national and international successful photography exhibitions. His array of photography included food, lifestyle, auto, fashion, architecture, and interior photography.
- While talking about his interest in photography in a media interaction, Nakul Vengsarkar said,
Every Indian kid dreams of becoming a cricketer. When you’re young, you see everyone around you playing it. After all, apart from hockey, it’s like our national sport. Dad always pushed me to try my hand at everything — health, sports and even academics. Last night when he saw my work at the exhibition, he looked extremely proud.”
- A Hindi-language sports film titled ’83,’ directed by Kabir Khan was made to glorify the victory of the Indian cricket team during the 1983 World Cup. The film was released on 24 December 2021. Nakul Vengsarkar’s father, Dilip Vengsarkar, was a part of the Indian cricket team that won the 1983 Cricket World Cup. The Indian actor Adinath Kothare played the role of Dilip in the film.
- Nakul Vengsarkar is often spotted enjoying alcoholic drinks at social gatherings.