Paresh Ghelani (Kamli in Sanju) Age, Wife, Family, Biography & More
|Real Name||Paresh Ghelani|
|Famous For||Being a friend of Sanjay Dutt
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 173 cm
in meters- 1.73 m
in feet inches- 5’ 8”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 70 kg
in pounds- 154 lbs
|Date of Birth||Not Known|
|Age (as in 2018)||He is in his 50s|
|Hometown||Los Angeles, California, USA|
|College||University of Illinois at Chicago, Chicago, Illinois, USA|
|Educational Qualification||Degree in Computer Science|
|Hobbies||Travelling, Doing Social Work|
|Girls, Affairs and More|
|Wife/Spouse||Name Not Known|
|Parents||Names Not Known|
|Favourite Beverage(s)||Beer, Red Wine|
|Favourite Actor(s)||Sanjay Dutt, Amitabh Bachchan|
|Favourite Actress||Deepika Padukone|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Paresh Ghelani
- Does Paresh Ghelani smoke?: Not Known
- Does Paresh Ghelani drink alcohol?: Yes
- Paresh was born into a Gujarati family with a commercial background.
- When he was young, his family moved to Chicago, America from Gujarat, India. However, his family is now settled in Los Angeles.
- He is a millionaire and Chairman of BPG Motors, the makers of crossover or off-road vehicles.
- He is also a member of companies like- Moon Express, Viome Inc., Ferrate Treatment Technologies, Casepoint, and Radimmune Therapeutics.
- As a philanthropist, he is a member of XPRIZE Foundation, which leads the world in solving monumental challenges through incentive prize. He, along with Ratan Tata and Naveen Jain, has brought the XPRIZE foundation to India to solve problems like- health, sanitation, women’s safety, access to clean water, waste management, etc.
- He first met Sanjay Dutt in the 1980s in New York and later, became lifelong friends over their mutual liking for music and other things.
- In Sanjay Dutt’s biopic ‘Sanju’ (2018) where Ranbir Kapoor played the character of Sanjay Dutt, and Vicky Kaushal played the role of Sanjay Dutt’s best friend, Kamlesh “Kamli” Kanhaiyalal Kapasi, was inspired by Paresh.