|Real Name(s)||Before sex change- Lalita Madhukar Salve
After sex change- Lalit Kumar
|Famous For||Changing her gender from female to male|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 163 cm
in meters- 1.63 m
in feet inches- 5’ 4”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 55 kg
in pounds- 121 lbs
|Date of Birth||Year 1989|
|Age (as in 2018)||29 Years|
|Birthplace||Beed, Maharashtra, India|
|Hometown||Rajegaon village, Daund tehsil, Pune, Maharashtra|
|Girls, Affairs and More|
|Gender||Male (after sex change operation)|
|Parents||Father- Madhukar Salve
Mother- Kesarbai Salve
|Siblings||Brothers- Balu (Younger), Dhammanand (Younger)
Sister- 1 (Elder)
Some Lesser Known Facts About Lalita Salve
- Does Lalita Salve smoke?: No
- Does Lalita Salve drink alcohol?: Not Known
- Lalita was born into a lower-middle-class family with roots in Majalgaon.
- As a kid, she wanted to be a singer.
- When she was 7 years old, she went for a treatment but the doctor mistook an underdeveloped testicle for a tumour and discarded it instead of a hernia.
- In 2017, she decided to have a gender change from female to male, and had applied for a month’s leave to undergo sex surgery, but it was rejected by the police and was even asked to leave the job.
- The same year, she went to the Bombay High Court, after which the court made a medical board at JJ hospital that included a gynaecologist, a radiologist, a plastic surgeon, a urologist, a physician, a psychiatrist, and a forensic expert and later, declared her as eligible for the sex change operation.
📢⚡TRENDING: List of ICC World Cup Winners (1975-2015)