Peya Jannatul Age, Boyfriend, Husband, Family, Biography & More
Husband: Faruq Hasan
Age: 28 Years
Education: Bachelor Of Law
|Full Name||Jannatul Ferdoush Peya|
|Screen Name||Peya Jannatul|
|Profession(s)||Model, Actress, Sports Anchor|
|Famous For||Being Miss Bangladesh 2007|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 178 cm
in meters- 1.78 m
in feet inches- 5’ 10”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 65 kg
in pounds- 143 lbs
|Figure Measurements (approx.)||34-28-36|
|Debut||Film (Actress): Chorabali (2012); Bangladeshi film
|Awards, Honours, Titles||• Mis Bangladesh 2007
• Bachsas Awards for the Best Supporting Actress for Chorabali 2012
• Miss Indian Princess International 2013
|Date of Birth||4 May 1991|
|Age (as in 2019)||28 Years|
|School||• Govt. Coronation Girls High School, Khulna, Bangladesh
• Milestone College, Uttara, Dhaka, Bangladesh
|College/University||University of London|
|Educational Qualification||Bachelor of Law from the University of London, as an external student
|Political Inclination||Awami League|
|Hobbies||Riding Motorcycle, Horse Riding, Photography, Listening to Music, Travelling|
|Relationships & More|
|Marriage Date||16 June 2014
|Husband/Spouse||Faruq Hasan (a senior sub-editor at the Dhaka Tribune and the political advisor to the Norwegian ambassador in Bangladesh)
|Parents||Father- Name Not Known
Mother- Name Not Known
|Siblings||Brother- Not Known
Sister- Name Not Known
|Favourite Actress||Deepika Padukone|
|Favourite Fashin Designers||Sarah Karim, Humaira Khan|
|Favourite Author||Anisul Hoque|
|Favourite Cricketer||Mohammad Ashraful|
|Favourite Model||Asif Azim|
|Favourite Leader||Sheikh Mujibur Rahman|
|Favourite Politician||Sheikh Hasina|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Peya Jannatul
- Does Peya Jannatul smoke?: Not Known
- Does Peya Jannatul drink alcohol?: Yes
- Peya Jannatul is a famous model from Bangladesh.
- She was born and brought up in the Khulna City of Bangladesh.
- In 2007, at the age of 16, just after a month of her SSC exam, Peya came from Khulna to Dhaka for a photoshoot, it was her first appearance in front of the camera.
- In the same year, she participated in Miss Bangladesh beauty pageant and went on to become Miss Bangladesh 2007.
- After becoming Miss Bangladesh 2007, Peya became a popular face in the world of modelling.
- Since her childhood, Peya wanted to become a Lawyer and to fulfil her dream to become a lawyer, she attained a degree in Law from the University of London.
- In 2013, she beat contestants from 19 countries to win the crown of Miss Indian Princess International.
- In 2014, Peya Jannatul appeared in the music video of a Hindi song titled “Morey Saiyaan” by an Indian band Roots.
- Jannatul has also appeared in many dramas such as “To be or not to be” and “Projapotir Shukh Dukkho.”
- Peya is the first one from Bangladesh to become the cover girl of Vogue India.
- In February 2017, she became the brand ambassador of TRESemmé, a famous brand for hair caring and styling associated with New York Fashion Week (NYFW).
- Peya Jannatul is also into philanthropy and runs an organization “We Foundation,” which works for the poor and helpless people.
- Peya owns an Office Space in Dhaka where she offers small office spaces to startups and small entrepreneurs.
- After having made a name for herself in modelling and acting, Peya Jannatul appeared as a host in the fifth edition of the Bangladesh Premier League (BPL).
- She loves street food and her favourite one is Panipuri.
- Peya has been associated with Yamaha as its brand ambassador in Bangladesh.
- Apart from being a professional biker, Peya also loves horse riding.
- She is a fitness enthusiast and pays a regular visit to the gym.
- In 2019, she was roped in to host the 2019 ICC Cricket World Cup.