|Real Name||Neelesh Misra|
|Profession(s)||Radio Jockey, Lyricist, Journalist, Scriptwriter|
|Famous For||His radio show "Yaadon Ka IdiotBox"|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 170 cm
in meters- 1.70 m
in feet inches- 5’ 10”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 65 kg
in pounds- 143 lbs
|Hair Colour||Salt & Pepper|
|Date of Birth||5 May 1973|
|Age (as in 2018)||45 Years|
|Birthplace||Nainital, Uttarakhand, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Taurus|
|Hometown||Nainital, Uttarakhand, India|
|School(s)||St Joseph's College, Nainital
Montfort Inter College, Lucknow
|College/University||Kumaun University, Nainital
Indian Institute of Mass Communication, Delhi
|Educational Qualification(s)||Bachelor of Arts in History
A Journalism course from the Indian Institute of Mass Communication, Delhi
|Debut||Lyricist- "Jaadu Hai Nasha Hai" for the film Jism (2003, Bollywood)
Writer- Once Upon A Timezone (2006, Novel)
Radio Jockey- Yadoon Ka Idiotbox (2012)
|Awards||2007, 2012- Ram Nath Goenka Award
2009- Karpoor Chandra Kulish Memorial Award
|Girls, Affairs and More|
|Wife/Spouse||First Wife- Nidhi Razdan (m. 2005–div. 2007)
Second Wife- Yamini Misra (present)
Daughter- Vaidehi Misra
|Parents||Father- Shiva Balak Misra
Mother- Nirmala Misra
|Favourite Food||Chicken Biryani|
|Favourite Actor||Salman Khan|
|Favourite Actress||Deepika Padukone|
|Favourite Films||Bollywood- Baahubali 2: The Conclusion
Hollywood- Titanic (1997)
|Favourite Singer||Alka Yagnik|
|Favourite TV Shows||Indian: Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah
American: The Walking Dead Since 2010
|Net Worth (approx.)||₹6.5 crore|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Neelesh Misra
- Does Neelesh Misra smoke?: Not Known
- Does Neelesh Misra drink alcohol?: Not Known
- He was born and brought up in Nainital.
- Neelesh did his schooling from Mahanagar Boys Inter College, Lucknow and has completed his graduation from DSB Government Degree College, Nainital ( 1993)
- He has done his journalism course from the Indian Institute of Mass Communication, Delhi.
- Misra occupies a unique space on the Indian creative Landscape.
- Neelesh mainly specializes in writing Bollywood Lyrics, scripts and narrating stories.
- He is one of the award-winning journalists and owns India’s first professionally run Newspaper company, “Gaon Connection”.
- Misra has also written the screenplay for Salman Khan‘s film “Ek Tha Tiger.”
- As a lyricist, he started his career with Mahesh Bhatt‘s movie “Jism”( 2003).
- A few popular songs created by him include ‘Jaadu Hai Nasha Hai( Jism),’ ‘Chalo Tumko Lekar Chalein (Jism),’ ‘Bepanah Pyar Hai ( Krishna Cottage),’ ‘Maine Dilse Kaha (Rog),’ ‘Khubsurat Hai Vo Itna(Rog)’ and ‘Guzar Na Jaaye ( Rog).’
- Neelesh has written around five books that include ‘The Hijacking of IC-814’, ‘End of the Line,’ ‘The Story of the killings of the Nepal Royals’ as well as ‘The Absent State’ and ‘Neelesh Misra Ka Yaad Shehar Volume-1 and 2.’
- He has also edited books like- ‘India Yatra’ and ‘Inspired India,’ ‘Ideas to Transform a Nation’ and ‘Dream Chasing- One Man’s Remarkable Life Story.’
- This highly talented Radio Jockey has achieved a big success as a storyteller for ‘Yaadon Ka Idiot Box with Neelesh Misra’ on 92.7 BIG FM. In this radio show, Misra tells his audiences about his ‘Yaad Shehar,’ which is an imaginative city that he himself has created.
- He has covered the conflicts and insurgencies that are rapidly increasing in the South Asian region. The areas traveled by him also include the rebel heartland Kashmir to Naxalite dominated areas of Central and Eastern India.
- Misra has also closely studied the Maoist insurgencies in Nepal.
- He has a passion for writing and creating appealing contents that connect him to the maximum number of people through books, stories, songs and scripts.
- Neelesh has set up a content creation company that works with an idea of having a team of highly skilled and talented people who have a special interest in creating content for media verticals.
- Misra worked as a journalist for the most part of his professional career. He has also worked as the Deputy Executive Editor at the Hindustan Times.
- Although Neelesh had initially married the famous NDTV journalist Nidhi Razdan, it resulted in divorce after a few years. His second marriage was with Yamini Misra and he has a daughter from this relationship.
📢⚡TRENDING: List of ICC World Cup Winners (1975-2015)