|Full name||Phoebe Adele Gates|
|Profession||Social Media Influencer|
|Famous For||Being the daughter of Bill Gates|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 170 cm
in meters- 1.70 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 7”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 50 kg
in pounds- 110 lbs
|Figure Measurements (approx.)||32-26-32|
|Eye Colour||Greyish Blue|
|Hair Colour||Blonde (dyed Dark Brown)|
|Date of Birth||14 September 2002|
|Age (as of 2022)||20 Years|
|Birthplace||Seattle, Washington, United States|
|Hometown||Seattle, Washington, United States|
|School(s)||• Lakeside School in Seattle, Washington
• Professional Children’s School, New York City
• Juilliard School, New York
• The School of American Ballet at the Lincoln Center for the Performing Arts, New York
|Educational Qualification||Pursuing a degree in Women’s Health|
|Relationships & More|
|Affairs/Boyfriends||Robert Ross (entrepreneur)
|Parents||Father- Bill Gates (businessman and co-founder of Microsoft)
Mother- Melinda French Gates (philanthropist)
|Siblings||Brother- Rory John Gates (elder)
Sister- Jennifer Catherine Gates (elder)
|Book||'Turtles All the Way Down' by John Green|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Phoebe Gates
- Phoebe Gates is an American student and social media influencer. She is the youngest child of the American business magnate and co-founder of Microsoft Bill Gates. She made headlines after she made her first red carpet-walk with her father at the Time 100 Gala.
- She grew up in Seattle, Washington.
- Growing up, she was passionate about dance and attended a few dance schools to learn ballet dancing.
- During her college years, Phoebe Gates interned at British Vogue for a few months.
- She has served as the Vice Provost for Undergraduate Education at Stanford University.
- In 2021, Phoebe’s sister, Jennifer, got married to Nayel Nassar, an American equestrian.
- In the same year, her parents got divorced after 27 years of marriage.
- In an interview, Phoebe disclosed that she was planning to launch a fashion brand called Phia with her Stanford roommate and climate campaigner Sophia Kianni. Phoebe said,
We’re building out an idea to help make fashion more sustainable… social media is going to be a big part of that.”
- In her spare time, she loves to dance, travel, and read books.
- Phoebe is addicted to fashion. She is often spotted donning luxury brands like Annie’s Ibiza, Chanel, and Louis Vuitton.
- In a media conversation, Phoebe disclosed that she wanted to become an advocate just like her mother, Melinda Gates. She said,
When you’re Melinda’s daughter, it’s easy to be passionate about reproductive health. My mom is my hero. She’s a brilliant reformer who travels around the world advocating for gender equality. When I started college last year, I wanted to become an advocate, like my mom. So I tried to learn as much as I could about making policy, finding the best data, gathering the best ideas, and educating the right people.”
- She often consumes alcohol with her friends.
- Reportedly, Phoebe was not allowed to use smartphones until she turned 14 years old.
- She is an avid animal lover and has a pet dog.
- An advocate for reproductive rights, Phoebe has spoken openly about the subject on several occasions. Following the overturn of Roe v. Wade (which made abortion a constitutional right in the US) by the Supreme Court of the United States in June 2022, Phoebe wrote her opinion on the matter, which was published in Vogue magazine. She also encouraged her followers to opt for Planned Parenthood.
- Phoebe enjoys a great fan following on social media platforms like Instagram and TikTok.
- In 2022, Phoebe Gates accompanied his father Bill Gates to the red carpet at the Time 100 Gala. It was her first red carpet-event. At the event Phoebe’s slinky mesh gown from Fendi x Versace’s Fendace collection grabbed the attention of the public; the gown was originally modeled by fashion icon Naomi Campbell at Milan Fashion Week in 2021. Talking about Phoebe’s debut walk on the red carpet, the global fashion and lifestyle media brand Highsnobiety, wrote,
one of the night’s unexpected red carpet highlights.”
- In July 2022, Phoebe Gates shared a picture with Robert Ross on her Instagram account, confirming their dating rumors. Soon her post was flooded with negative comments, trolling her for dating a black man. Later, in an interview with The Information, when Phoebe was asked about the worst part of being a social media influencer, Phoebe said,
The misconceptions and conspiracy theories about my family and my relationship with my boyfriend.”
Further, slamming the haters who had trolled her, Phoebe said,
It’s 2023. I’m done being memed for being in an interracial relationship.”