|Real Name||Pragya Jaiswal|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 170 cm
in meters- 1.70 m
in Feet Inches- 5’ 7”
|Weight (approx.)||in Kilograms- 55 kg
in Pounds- 121 lbs
|Date of Birth||24 June 1988|
|Age (as in 2017)||29 Years|
|Birth Place||Jabalpur, Madhya Pradesh, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Cancer|
|Hometown||Jabalpur, Madhya Pradesh, India|
|College||Symbiosis Law School, Pune|
|Film Debut||Bollywood: Titoo MBA (2014)
Tamil: Virattu (2014)
Telugu: Dega (2014)
|Family||Father- Not Known
Mother- Not Known
Sister- Not Known
Brother- Not Known
|Favourite Actors||Chiranjeevi, Allu Arjun, Akkineni Nagarjuna|
|Favourite Actresses||Anushka Shetty, Madhuri Dixit|
|Favourite Colours||Black, white, red|
|Boys, Affairs and More|
- Does Pragya Jaiswal smoke?: No
- Does Pragya Jaiswal drink alcohol?: Not Known
- Pragya born and brought up in Jabalpur, Madhya Pradesh, India.
- She won the title of Miss Pune.
- She also participated in the Femina Miss India 2008 beauty contest and won the titles of Miss Fresh Face, Miss Dancing Queen, and Miss Friend of Earth.
- In 2014, she received the Symbiosis Sanskritik Puraskar for her achievement in the field of art & culture.
- She started her acting career in 2014 by playing the role of Gulshan in the Bollywood film ‘Titoo MBA.’
- She worked in different languages like Hindi, Tamil, and Telugu.
- In 2016, she won several awards for her performance in the Telugu film ‘Kanche’ (2015) such as Zee Telugu Apsara Award for Find Of The Year, 18th Ugadi Puraskaralu Award for Best Debut Actress, CineMAA Award for Best Female Debut, Filmfare Award for Best Debut Female (Telugu), and SIIMA Award for Best Debutant Female (Telugu).
- She has done endorsements for various popular brands like Dove Shampoo, FBB (Fashion at Big Bazaar), Millennium Hypermarket for Dubai & UAE, Dabur Vatika Anti-Dandruff Shampoo, Reliance Digital, Ensure Health Drink, Malabar Gold Jewelry, etc.
- She is the brand ambassador for South India Shopping Mall.
📢⚡TRENDING: List of IPL Winners (2008-2018)