Marital Status: Unmarried
Age: 31 Years
Hometown: Arrah, Bihar
|Birth name||Pramod Yadav|
|Other names||Parmod Premi|
|Profession(s)||Actor and Singer|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 168 cm
in meters- 1.68 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 6”
|Debut||Bhojpuri Song: "kahe odhaniya chalu" (2011)
Bhojpuri Film: "Kehu Ba Deewana Naihar Me" (2018)
|Awards, Honours, Achievements||Best Debut Actor Award for the Bhojpuri Film "Chana Jor Garam" at Sabrang Film Awards 2019
|Date of Birth||5 January 1990 (Friday)
|Age (as of 2021)||31 Years|
|Birthplace||Sinhaghat, Kalyanpur, Arrah, Bihar, India|
|Hometown||Sinhaghat, Kalyanpur, Arrah, Bihar, India|
|School||Maharaja College, Arrah, Bihar|
|Hobbies||Dancing, Acting, and Singing|
|Relationships & More|
|Parents||Father- Parshuram Yadav
Mother- Saraswati Devi
|Siblings||He has an elder brother.
|Bhojpuri Actress||Amrapali Dubey|
|Singer(s)||Bharat Thakur, Gayatri Thakur, and Kamal Bas|
|Car Collection||A Mahindra Scorpio Car|
|Bike Collection||Two Bikes Honda Shine and Bajaj Pulsar|
|Salary (approx.)||Rs. 4 Lacs/Show YouTube|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Pramod Premi Yadav
- Pramod Premi Yadav is an Indian actor and singer who is known for his work in Bhojpuri films.
- He grew up in a poverty-ridden family in Arrah, Bihar.
- Since childhood, he was interested in singing, and he started singing at the age of twelve.
- He started his singing career by performing at various programmes and festivals held in his village and nearby towns. According to Premi, he earned Rs. 15 as his first reward when he sang for the first time at a local event.
- According to Premi, he grew up listening to Bhojpuri singers Bharat Thakur, Gayatri Thakur, and Kamal Bas.
- In an interview, he revealed that the first time when he visited Mumbai, he stayed at the house of a close friend named Sukh Dayal Shehra.
- He started his singing career with the Bhojpuri song ‘Kahe Odhni Chabavelu.’
- Some of his hit Bhojpuri songs are ‘Chait Bhail Sawatiya’ (2016), ‘Tani Khola Dress’ (2017), ‘Laike Me Laika Ho Jata’ (2017), ‘Sabhe Chal Jayi Jab Kate’ (2017), ‘Marad Khisiyail Ba’ (2018), ‘Jaib Na Jiju Ke Ghare’ (2018), ‘Hawe Chait Ke Mahina’ (2019), ‘Saiya Ke Sej Pa’ (2019), ‘Kamar Me Darad Ba’ (2019), ‘Daura Raura Bhawe Ke Hawe’ (2020), ‘Lagan Me Maida Fayda Kari’ (2020), ‘Chala Balam Ji Gate Gate’ (2020), ‘Dhodhi Me Pani’ (2020), ‘Kamar Jab Dole’ (2021), ‘Janu Ke Pepar Chalta’ (2021), and ‘Kala Odhani’ (2021).
- In 2018, he started a self-titled YouTube channel; the channel has more than 3.57 million subscribers.
- In 2019, his Bhojpuri song ‘Dardiya Uthata E Raja’ established him as a popular singer in the Bhojpuri music industry.
- Reportedly, he charges Rs. 4 lakh for one show.
- He made his acting debut with the Bhojpuri film ‘Kehu Ba Deewana Naihar Me.’ Later, he appeared in many Bhojpuri films including ‘Munna Mawali’ (2018), ‘Jamai Raja’ (2019), ‘Premi Autowala’ (2020), ‘Veer Arjun’ (2020), and ‘Radhe’ (2021).
- In 2019, his devotional song ‘Bel Ke Patiya’ became very popular, and it received more than 33 million views on YouTube.
- In 2020, his Bhojpuri song “Bol Ka Bhaw Ba” also became very popular.
- In 2021, he sang another hit Bhojpuri song ‘Bhataar Lagan Me Magan Ba.’