Age: 30 Years
Height: 5' 8"
Fiancee: Dr. Vaishali Pandey
|Profession(s)||Playback Singer, Actor, Artist, and YouTuber|
|Famous For||Bhojpuri Song: "Hello Koun" (2017)
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 173 cm
in meters- 1.73 m
in Feet Inches- 5’ 8”
|Date of Birth||14 May 1991 (Tuesday)|
|Age (as of 2021)||30 Years|
|Birthplace||Sasaram, Bihar, India|
|Hometown||Sasaram, Bihar, India|
|Educational Qualification||Bachelor of Music (BMus) from Mahatma Gandhi Kashi Vidyapeeth University, Varanasi YouTube|
|Debut||Singer: Bhojpuri song "Karua Tel" (2014)
Actor: Bhojpuri film "Balma Bihar Wala 2" (2016)
|Parents||Father- Name Not Known (Teacher)
Mother- Name Not Known (homemaker)
|Siblings||Brothers- 3 (Names Not Known)
Sister- 1 (Name Not Known)
|Hobbies||Playing Cricket, Dancing, and Travelling|
|Relationships & More
|Engagement Date||11 May 2021 (Wednesday)
|Fiancée||Dr. Vaishali Pandey|
|Awards, Honours||• Best Popular Young Male Singer Award (2015)
• Malaysia IBFA Award 2018
|Singers||Bharat Sharma Vyas, Pawan Singh, and Manoj Tiwari|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Ritesh Pandey
- Ritesh Pandey is an Indian playback singer and actor who is known for his Bhojpuri songs “Piyawa Se Pahile” and “Hello Koun.”
- While growing up in Bihar’s Sasaram city, his family faced financial turmoil, and his father moved to Varanasi in Uttar Pradesh, where he joined a school as a teacher and started giving tuitions. Later, the entire family shifted to Varanasi from Bihar.
- After scoring 72% marks in 12th standard in the science stream, his parents wanted him to move to Kota in Rajasthan to prepare for the PMT examination; however, Ritesh was not interested in his parents’ wish, and he wanted to make a career in singing. After a fierce argument with his parents and other relatives, Ritesh decided to make a career in singing.
- Soon, he started giving singing performances in various programmes held in small cities and villages in his locality. Later, with the money that he had collected from these performances, he recorded a song in a studio in Varanasi; however, the song couldn’t bring the required success to Ritesh.
- Later, Ritesh recorded another album of songs, and again, the albums proved to be a flop; however, Ritesh didn’t give up, and he went on to record albums one after another.
- In 2014, he recorded a Bhojpuri song, “Karua Tel,” with Basant Bahar company. Reportedly, he shared the song through a pen drive to many shopkeepers across various cities in Uttar Praesh and Bihar by visiting them himself on a motorcycle, and the song became a hit.
- In 2017, his Bhojpuri song “Piyawa Se Pahile” became very popular on the internet, and it went on to receive more than 232 million views on YouTube.
- His other popular Bhojpuri songs are “Chirain” (2017), “Piyawa Se Pahile” (2017), “Dard Dil Ke” (2018), “Nimiya Ke Gachhiya” (2017), “Jai Bhawani” (2019), “Khush Reh Tu Judaa Ho Ke” (2019), “Mohala Garmail Ba” (2019), “Darad Ke Dawai” (2020), and “Lahanga Ke Ka Haal Ba” (2020).
- In 2019, he became very popular after his Bhojpuri song “Gori Tor Chunri Ba Lal Lal Re.”
- In 2020, his song ‘Kashi Hille Patna Hille,’ that was released on Saregama Hum Bhojpuri channel on YouTube, went viral soon after its release, and it went on to receive more than five crore views.
- He started his acting career with the 2016 Bhojpuri film “A Balma Biharwala 2.” In 2017, he played the lead role in the Bhojpuri film “Tohre Me Basela Pran.”
- He remains very active on various social media platforms where he often uploads various photos and videos.
- He is an ardent follower of Goddess Vindhyavasini, and he often pays a visit to various temples of the goddess.