|Full name||Pratek R Garg Pratik Garg- Instagram|
|Profession(s)||Actor, Model, Businessman|
|Famous For||Being the husband of the Indian television actress Anila Kharbanda|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 172 cm
in meters- 1.72 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 8”
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|Hair Colour||Dark Brown|
|Debut||Film (Bollywood): Beiimaan Love (2016)
|Date of Birth||14 December 1990 (Friday)|
|Age (as of 2021)||31 Years|
|Relationships & More|
|Affairs/Girlfriends||Anila Kharbanda (actress)|
|Marriage Date||8 July 2022
|Parents||Father- Rajesh Garg (Businessman)
Mother- Madhu Sultania Garg (Homemaker)
Sister- Alka Agrawal (younger)
|Actor||Shah Rukh Khan|
|Singer(s)||Shreya Ghoshal, Armaan Malik|
|Song||Hai Dil Ye Mera by Arijit Singh|
|Cricketer||Mahendra Singh Dhoni|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Pratik Garg
- Pratik Garg is an Indian actor, model, and businessman who is known for being the husband of the Indian television actress and assistant director Anila Kharbanda.
- While Pratik was in his teens, his family relocated to Raipur, Chhattisgarh.
- He hails from a family with a business background.
- Pratik’s father is the director of Ashok Automobiles, Kharsia.
- Pratik began his career as a model in 2012 by featuring in the print advertisements of various brands.
- He then featured in TV advertisements like Kingfisher airlines advertisement with Mahendra Singh Dhoni.
- Subsequently, he played the role of a transgender person in the short film ‘Yellow Balloon’ (2014). The film is directed by Minjae Kang and revolves around a man who helps a young girl rescue her yellow balloon that was stuck in the branches of a big tree. The story also talks about humans’ reaction to possessions and how elderly people hold on to things whereas young children let them go and enjoy in the moment. The short film ‘Yellow Balloon’ bagged a place in the top 10 short films in India. It also won the Best Story and Best Actress awards in the year 2014-2015.
- In 2015, Garg made three TV commercials for the beverage company Pepsi.
- In 2016, he featured in the Bollywood film ‘Beiimaan Love.’ Directed by Rajeev Chaudhari, the film starred Sunny Leone and Rajneesh Duggal in the lead roles.
- In the same year, Pratik Garg played cricket for the Mumbai Tigers team in the Box Cricket League.
- He then played a supporting role in the TV serial ‘Arjun’ aired on StarPlus.
- Garg has also appeared in a few episodes of the episodic serials Savdhan India and CID.
- His favourite pastimes include travelling, listening to music, and partying with his friends.
- He is very particular about his fitness and follows a strict workout routine.
- Reportedly, he gifted himself a MacBook Air after receiving his first salary.
- Pratik bonds well with many popular television and Bollywood celebrities like Devoleena Bhattacharjee and Ekta Kapoor.
- Garg shares a great bond with his niece Nandini. He has shared several pictures of Nandini on his social media accounts.
- An avid dog lover, Pratik owns a few pet dogs.
- He owns a Kia Seltos car.
- On 10 April 2020, Pratik exchanged rings with his long-time girlfriend, Anila Kharbanda, in a grand ceremony.
- The couple entered into wedlock on 8 July 2020. The wedding ceremonies took place in Kashmir. Anila Kharbanda made her wedding entry on a shikara (boat). In an interview, while talking about the wedding day, Anila said,
I made an entry as a bride on a shikara (boat) and everything was grand and beautiful. Even though there was chaos before the wedding, the wedding day was unforgettable. I am in Raipur (Chhattisgarh) with his family, now. They have made me feel very comfortable. For our honeymoon, we will be going to Europe.”
- During an interview, while talking about the problems faced by the couple a day before their wedding, Anila said,
Just one week before our big day, the wedding planner opted out, the venue was sealed and there was a red alert by the weather department for heavy rains. It was so chaotic but eventually everything fell into place. We managed things on our own. It was more difficult because I was still in my hometown Delhi.”
- Pratik and Anila are together addressed as Pranila by their family and friends. Pratik Garg- Instagram