|Real Name||Preeti Jain
|Profession||Actress, Model, Assistant Director|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 161 cm
in meters- 1.61 m
in Feet Inches- 5’ 3”
|Weight (approx.)||in Kilograms- 58 kg
in Pounds- 128 lbs
|Date of Birth||9 March|
|Age (as in 2017)||Not Known|
|Birth Place||Cairo, Egypt|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Pisces|
|College||University of Delhi, New Delhi
University of Cambridge, United Kingdom
|Educational Qualification||Bachelor of Arts (English)
|Family||Father- Not Known (Died)
Mother- Not Known (Died)
Brother- Not Known
Sister- Not Known
|Controversies||• In 2004, Preeti Jain, filed rape charges against director, Madhur Bhandarkar. She claimed that Madhur Bhandarkar raped her 16 times between 1999 and 2004 under the pretense of matrimony and a starring role in one of his films. She also showed some SMS texts from Bhandarkar, seeking sexual favours. In 2012, the rape case against the filmmaker was cancelled by a court after Preeti told the court that she was dropping the charge.
• In April 2017, she was sentenced to 3-year imprisonment for plotting to murder Madhur Bhandarkar for which she along with 4 others were charged in September 2005.
|Boys, Affairs and More|
|Affairs/Boyfriends||Madhur Bhandarkar (Director, rumour)
Some Lesser Known Facts About Preeti Jain
- Does Preeti Jain smoke?: No
- Does Preeti Jain drink alcohol?: Not Known
- Preeti was born to a father who served in the Indian Foreign Service, hence, she spent her childhood in Egypt, Switzerland, Belgium, United Kingdom and Pakistan.
- After completing her ‘O’ and ‘E’ levels from the Cambridge University in UK, she along with her parents moved to Delhi.
- She was always passionate for modelling and acting, which brought her to Mumbai in 1999.
- Before she could even start her acting career, she found herself in controversies as in July 2004, she alleged that she was raped 16 times by Madhur Bhandarkar between 1999 and 2004 on the pretext of marrying her and casting her in his films. Though Bhandarkar was quashed in 2012 by the Supreme Court.
- After her derailed Bollywood career, she started practicing numerology and gemmology.